Gerrard's captain for the season.

K.A.I

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

An average full back who is perma-injured and is currently disputing a fine with the club. Great idea.

He should be doing all he can to be a part of the new Rangers the fact he's quibbling about a fine is laughable and shows that the lower divisions may well be where he belongs 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Rossiter as captain fuck me :lol: 

It's ridiculous because of the limited time he's actually played for us.

Wouldn't be against it only due to someones age though, the few games hes played he has shown more captain wualities on the pitch than Wallace did.

Like Wallace, but never seen him as the type that would get on people who re slacking backs

I’d probably go with mcgregor, he has a wealth of experience, played at the top levels of football and most of all he knows what the fuck we are about.

I think he would also get a grip of those cunts at the back and we would concede less awful schoolboy goals like we did last season.

Rumour has it he also shags 10 birds a night which is a thumbs up in my book.

(insert Judas bastard comment here)

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I’d probably go with mcgregor, he has a wealth of experience, played at the top levels of football and most of all he knows what the fuck we are about.

I think he would also get a grip of those cunts at the back and we would concede less awful schoolboy goals like we did last season.

Rumour has it he also shags 10 birds a night which is a thumbs up in my book.

(Judas bastard)

3 hours ago, TMB said:

Last summer many wanted Alves to be given the armband based on his experience and reputation and what a mistake that would've been.  Picking a captain isn't all about ability either.  celtic could sign a top player but Brown would remain as their captain because he's been loyal to them and displays the ned like values they appreciate.  Wallace is our captain and no one else has earned the right to take it off him.  

Fair enough,but has he done enough to keep it?

No goalies or forwards. The captain should be a loud aggressive bastard who plays as a defender or midfielder. Someone who even if off form will be picked to play because his leadership on the park is worth a goal of a start. So it's either one of the new boys or someone we haven't signed yet.

The post of Rangers Captain didn't just mean you were team captain...you were the club captain  and expected to wear that badge with pride and behave with decorum at all times as you were representing the club.

on the park you were expected to be a leader of men...to get stuck in and show the way by example. 

I see none of this at Rangers right now.