what do we still need?

KingKirk

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

It's fucking amazing what goes through some of the posters brains.....he effectively has McCrorie at centre back (where he is woeful) Rossiter who still a helluva lot to prove and Jack (not good enough imho) playing....fuck me it's an horrendous line up.

Someone said we should keep Tav for when we want to break teams down ????

We should have the centre of defence sorted now.

Next we need a proper striker that knows where the goals are and can crack them from 25 yds as well as inside the 6 yd box. Something we have missed for a while.

We have McCrorie as cdm and Rossiter as his back up. Arfield, Dorrans, Docherty and Ejaria are supposed to be the attacking midfield.

Jack and Windass as backup in there.

Candeias and Murphy on the flanks and as I said a proper striker in the middle and Morelos as backup unless we get offered good money for him.

I don't know where the money has come from to get the six that we have got in so far. So we need to unload all of the dross we have sitting on the books before we can even think about adding any more.

I think the CB position is more than adequately covered unless Cardoso or Alves leave I think we need a good DM another Winger and a good Centre forward  some type of target man to compliment the number of crosses we punt into the box assuming Tav & Candeias are regular starters 

We need 2 new fullbacks, unless we get rid of cardoso or Alves I can't see us going for another cb. Commanding centre mid, right winger and I have a feeling Middleton will be called up to cover left wing. Another striker or maybe 2 if Morelos leaves, I think windass will be used as cover between no10 role and 3rd choice striker.