Bristol Bar, Duke Street. Looking good.

K.A.I

20 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

They better watch out, the SDL are on the march on Saturday - the media will just love to have a go at this if any trouble kicks in Glasgow and some are spotted around the pub.

They will be more than welcome in the pub - fuck the media

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its no actually like that just now troops thats a old photo :tu:

Hahahaha, my old man just said that. He was down there the day and saying that's an old photo it's not like that just now,and im just nodding my head saying yeah of course dad, will need to apologise and say, you were rite dad I'm a dick, :UK:

It will be like that at the weekend, a dummy run earlier in the week to see all the flags fit ok. They were taken down for security reasons (if some Tim set light to them during the night, the boozer would go up as well). 

Back on display on Saturday.

42 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

They better watch out, the SDL are on the march on Saturday - the media will just love to have a go at this if any trouble kicks in Glasgow and some are spotted around the pub.

Think the SDL are out on 21st July, was going to go along to George's Square and have a wee listen to what they have to say and laugh and annoy they cunts that will be along to shout them down with there gay pride and palestinian and yes banners playing the anti race card with there faces covered and acting like hard men, twats.

5 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Hahahaha, my old man just said that. He was down there the day and saying that's an old photo it's not like that just now,and im just nodding my head saying yeah of course dad, will need to apologise and say, you were rite dad I'm a dick, :UK:

:lol:

16 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Always listen to your dad.:cheers:

16 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Think the SDL are out on 21st July, was going to go along to George's Square and have a wee listen to what they have to say and laugh and annoy they cunts that will be along to shout them down with there gay pride and palestinian and yes banners playing the anti race card with there faces covered and acting like hard men, twats.

Try not to be too harsh , those Bearsden Belles and Newton mearns nerds  have feelings, the rest of us live with the realities of  multiculturalism, not for them of course, oh no!

18 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Louden tends to be generic, the Bristol is staunch as fuck,  fantastic  place to be after the big one in July

Never been tbh. Used to pass it all the time when dropping boys off in eastend. Did like the kinning park louden. We were quite often in when we lived in cessnock. May give the Bristol a try one day. 

23 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Having a British day on Saturday to raise money for Erskine. Looking tip top to me.

Gutted I'm working on Saturday or I'd head across and spend a fortune and drink my own bodyweight in booze. Hope they raise a fortune for the best cause going IMO.

5969E761-A81A-43DA-823E-CA0EB3146BF5.png

:cheers::UK::cheers::UK::cheers:

:UK: