Jump to content
eskbankloyal

Holt & Halliday

Recommended Posts

Their agent rubbish claims Gerrard told them to look for new clubs today. 

Suspect they will still be at new clubs by the time the season starts 

B26492CA-0E9F-400F-BE4A-F372C4577A1B.png

DBA6DE8C-122B-4A31-8D20-8BBFA9163D7B.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if they will have anything to say in reply.

Typical itk virgins on their high-horse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their agent Aldo is a pretty down to earth guy and not into fake news and half truths - anything I've heard that's came from him has never turned out to be unture tbh so I'm inclined to believe him 110% over a Rangers blogger.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Two abysmal footballers who we need off the wage bill ASAP 

And one abysmal twitter page.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Their agent Aldo is a pretty down to earth guy and not into fake news and half truths - anything I've heard that's came from him has never turned out to be unture tbh so I'm inclined to believe him 110% over a Rangers blogger.

I think both can be in the right here, I don't think they've been told as of yet but the writing is on the wall for both players. The 4 lads account has been pretty sound so far and the agent is being honest. He may not have been told yet but theres obvious rumbles inside the club the two are going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

They weren’t even at Auchenhowie.

Aye but were they at the Hummel Training Centre? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I think both can be in the right here, I don't think they've been told as of yet but the writing is on the wall for both players. The 4 lads account has been pretty sound so far and the agent is being honest. He may not have been told yet but theres obvious rumbles inside the club the two are going.

Yeah I agree but it's also a pretty big statement and to be honest shit stirring to claim they met with Gerrard today, his first day at the training ground and were both told to find new clubs, don't ya think? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah they need to go. We need to nuke all traces of the Warburton era besides Tav. There's an argument to include him in that as well tbf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If true thats a few things they've got wrong since the summer. Is there source still at the club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah I agree but it's also a pretty big statement and to be honest shit stirring to claim they met with Gerrard today, his first day at the training ground and were both told to find new clubs, don't ya think? 

Yeah it does sound like shit stirring but if you have a bit of common sense you can do what you have and read between the lines, also does it really matter to both players now? The quicker they can find another club the best it is for all parties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, esquire8 said:

Yeah it does sound like shit stirring but if you have a bit of common sense you can do what you have and read between the lines, also does it really matter to both players now? The quicker they can find another club the best it is for all parties. 

Again, I agree.

However, I gotta keep stressing it just sums up what so many of these Rangers bloggers are actually about - they are creating sensationalist stories for likes, shares and retweets based on a half-truth.

It's not right (and pretty scummy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tweet was from ID10 

his response to it when questioned by some on FF

 

Confirmed by several people before we tweeted it out 

Not going to argue with you but stand by what I put

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Tweet was from ID10 

his response to it when questioned by some on FF

 

Confirmed by several people before we tweeted it out 

Not going to argue with you but stand by what I put

From Holts point of view he knows nothing about this or Plymouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Two abysmal footballers who we need off the wage bill ASAP 

Sad but oh so true. Obviously not the only ones though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea if it's true or not but it absolutely should be. Both are miles off the standard required to win our title back. 

Halliday in particular should have been punted long ago. We've known since the tail end of our second championship season he isn't good enough for Rangers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

From Holts point of view he knows nothing about this or Plymouth.

Aye but ID10 must have info from someone who would know better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Aye but ID10 must have info from someone who would know better.

Mibbe he’s Wee Stevie from IT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Aye but were they at the Hummel Training Centre? 

Be quiet poofy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×