Jason Cummings

islandblue

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Wish he'd have shown us when he played 

I don’t remember him being particularly wasteful in front of goal mate and in terms of his allround play, granted he didn’t set the world on fire but I’m loathe to judge him playing in that awful team of ours last year. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

I don’t remember him being particularly wasteful in front of goal mate and in terms of his allround play, granted he didn’t set the world on fire but I’m loathe to judge him playing in that awful team of ours last year. 

The sad thing for us and Cummings is he never really showed us anything.

I was all for taking a punt on him but that 5 months never really gave me any hope and I think we will move onto better targets 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

The sad thing for us and Cummings is he never really showed us anything.

I was all for taking a punt on him but that 5 months never really gave me any hope and I think we will move onto better targets 

I think that’s fair comment. If we were to look elsewhere and replace him with someone that’s a step up then I’d take that all day long. Not sure the budget will stretch mind you but we’ll see.

27 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Read a few weeks back we had started negotiating with Forest but heard nothing since. Know he wasn’t brilliant but personally think that was down to the system Murty was trying to play. At the reported fee of 600,000 I think it’s a no brainer. Thoughts?

Defiantly

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I like/liked him. Don't think he done badly at all playing for us.

Others seem to hate him or think he's shite which is fine but I don't agree.

I don't think he's the top drawer, class striker we need to fire us to titles but for 600k as a squad option in attack it's a no-brainer to me too.

Get him signed.

He's dreadful as a striker BUT showed more footballing skill than I thought he had in his locker, still wonder if he'd be better suited to the #10 role.  He has an eye for a pass, can hold the ball well and would chip in with goals.