Kenny Miller Sky Sports

hawkeye

18 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

He's one of the very few players over this last six years of shite who's had any idea what it meant to our support to beat the scum ..... in this interview he says nothing wrong and until the investigation is over and he has his chance to reveal his side of the story then it's all conjecture.

Like K.A.I ..... I can't wish him well if he plays for another mob up here but I would if he went elsewhere .... I always liked him as a player for us and loved when he scored against them .... what's not to love about that?

:UK:

Well said, Bobby. I remember back in August 2000 when I was over on holiday and I was right behind the goal in the Roseburn end at Rugby Park and Kenny came on as a substitute with 25 minutes remaining and us 1-2 down. Billy Dodds equalised with a header then Kenny scored his first goal for Rangers two minutes later, then fellow substitute, Tugay scored the fourth. Many years later (July 2010 to be exact) I was talking to Kenny in Sydney at one of our training sessions and I mentioned that game and he said that first goal for Rangers meant the world to him.

I certainly won't wish him well if he ever plays against us, but I will if he joins another club outside of our league. If I ever meet him again, I will thank him for the great memories he's given us. :rangers::pipe:

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:50, Ozblue said:

Well said, Bobby. I remember back in August 2000 when I was over on holiday and I was right behind the goal in the Roseburn end at Rugby Park and Kenny came on as a substitute with 25 minutes remaining and us 1-2 down. Billy Dodds equalised with a header then Kenny scored his first goal for Rangers two minutes later, then fellow substitute, Tugay scored the fourth. Many years later (July 2010 to be exact) I was talking to Kenny in Sydney at one of our training sessions and I mentioned that game and he said that first goal for Rangers meant the world to him.

I certainly won't wish him well if he ever plays against us, but I will if he joins another club outside of our league. If I ever meet him again, I will thank him for the great memories he's given us. :rangers::pipe:

I'd wish him well if he signed for another in the SPL, scored against the timmigrants - and didn't against us.

5 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

No chance halliday would go unless it was on loan and we were paying his wages, halliday is probably on the best contract he's ever likely to get. 

We just need to tell him he'll spend the next 2 years in the reserves if he doesn't go.

That might force him to accept a move elsewhere. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We just need to tell him he'll spend the next 2 years in the reserves if he doesn't go.

That might force him to accept a move elsewhere. 

He’s that much of a Rangers man :sarcasm: that he’d probably be happy with that just as long as he’s still at the club 

On 15/06/2018 at 10:50, Ozblue said:

I watched that game the other night on you tube...we ended up winning 4-2 with Tugay scoring the 4th.....the only thing wrong with your post bud is the Roseburn stand is in Tyncastle:pipe:

5 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I'd wish him well if he signed for another in the SPL, scored against the timmigrants - and didn't against us.

That's one scenario I didn't think about, but you do have a valid point there.

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I watched that game the other night on you tube...we ended up winning 4-2 with Tugay scoring the 4th.....the only thing wrong with your post bud is the Roseburn stand is in Tyncastle:pipe:

Of course it is: :headwall: Fuck knows what I was thinking there: It was the Chadwick stand front row behind the goal. I was over on holiday and I bought a ticket from a pal of my Brother for the opening game of the season against St. Johnstone; so there I am in a pub in Airdrie getting a good swally waiting for the supporters bus that never arrived. By the time we realised there was no bus, it was too fucking late to get to Ibrox (I've still got that ticket somewhere)

I bought a ticket off the same guy for the next game against Killie, but told him if that fucking bus didn't turn up then some cunt was going to get a fat lip, but all was well.

I actually was in the Roseburn stand 11 years later with Casey Jones (he used to post here) when we beat Hearts 2-0 with goals from Naismith and one of the best goals you will ever see from Jelavic.