hawkeye

Kenny Miller Sky Sports

Club statement confirming would be nice.

Limbs when he wins his appeal and it comes out he done fuck all wrong

Urgh, he's angling for media jobs surely (perhaps by eventually playing for every team in the league into his fifties). 

Knowing our luck for 'balance' on TV coverage we'll end up with Chris Sutton for them, and Kenny badge [EDIT] thumper for us.  FFS.

Just now, blaudrup said:

Urgh, he's angling for media jobs surely (perhaps by eventually playing for every team in the league into his fifties). 

Knowing our luck for 'balance' on TV coverage we'll end up with Chris Sutton for them, and Kenny badge kisser for us.  FFS.

Who?

• Like 2

Hopefully a player manager deal at lower division team to cut his teeth, sure he will appreciate how difficult it is. I'm like @K.A.I be disappointed of he joined another PL team.

6 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Knowing our luck for 'balance' on TV coverage we'll end up with Chris Sutton for them, and Kenny badge kisser for us.  FFS.

Whose badge did he kiss?

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Whose badge did he kiss?

Dunfermline.

Fair point, badge thumper. 

Says nothing wrong.  Nobody knows what happened.  Been a good player for the club over the years and thankful but its time he moved on.  

• Like 2

he's been a good servant to our club over the years and put a shift in when many have tried to hide so hopefully he can go on and do more in football either pulling boots back on or coaching somewhere else,i wish him all the best:sherlock:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Dunfermline.

Fair point, badge thumper. 

Did that celebration for us, them and Wolves. Says it's nothing to do with the badge and is something to do with his kids.

44 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Can you supply us all a photo of that happening ?

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Did that celebration for us, them and Wolves. Says it's nothing to do with the badge and is something to do with his kids.

Fair enough.

But he was in a green and white hooped shirt at the time, and the point was I can see him ending up as the media 'balance' as the Rangers view.

And don't even get me started on the Vancouver Whitecaps...(joking)

Scored a lot of goals for us but he also scored for them so he can fuck off

• Like 3