players to spain

Smile

9 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just seen a photo (don't know how to put them on here - auld age) someones needing to tell Windass exactly who he's playing for and what it means - he's a fanny

All because he's wearing a neck pillow? Pathetic. 

19 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Aye exactly, and how many people do you see walking about an airport wearing one - fuckin embarrassment  

How many people to you see bowling about on crutches aswell man, oh yeah cunts that need them.

I suffer with a fairly sore neck majority of the time (due to my shitey posture) and use neck pillows on easyjet flights to Amsterdam and Barcelona.

For the record i aint a big fan of Windass, but for people to complain about a neck pillow is utterly fucking embarrassing on their part, how can you even begin to have a negative opinion over a fucking neck pillow:headwall:

51 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Folk moaning about that tracksuit being generic ?

quite literally the same with any sports brand. I had a Nike zipper for the gym and my mate had the same one he wore at 5 expect his was the Man City training zipper. All that was different was his was Man City colours with the badge. The design was literally identical.

This has always been the case, look at our 92/93 strip for example, all Adidas sides had that design. People need to have a word with themselves ?

I couldn't get that kit in South Africa and couldn't wait for someone to bring me one over so my mum night me the France top as it was identical. She thought she'd done well but I was enraged.

6 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

How many people to you see bowling about on crutches aswell man, oh yeah cunts that need them.

I suffer with a fairly sore neck majority of the time (due to my shitey posture) and use neck pillows on easyjet flights to Amsterdam and Barcelona.

For the record i aint a big fan of Windass, but for people to complain about a neck pillow is utterly fucking embarrassing on their part, how can you even begin to have a negative opinion over a fucking neck pillow:headwall:

bet you don't walk about the airport with it on - then again

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

bet you don't walk about the airport with it on - then again

Your right tbf, usually clipped to my bag.

Still stand by its a bit silly to have a negative opinion over a neckpillow, and of any excusable place to be wearing one is probably an airport.

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Your right tbf, usually clipped to my bag.

Still stand by its a bit silly to have a negative opinion over a neckpillow, and of any excusable place to be wearing one is probably an airport.

it's not a negative opinion over a neck pillow if people like yourself need one ok but he's Rangers player and should behave like one, to walk about the airport like that as I've said is a fuckin embarrassment, probably took it off when he got on the plane and put it under his erse

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

The fuck are people expecting the players to do? Cartwheel into the airport whilst singing the sash.

It's fucking early morning so why would anyone take issue with almost all of the players looking tired/pissed off?

I went to salou a few year back and had to be at the airport for 335 in the morning. I certainly wasn't walking in chuffed. I would rather have been in my bed 

Naebody is chuffed on their way to salou ffs mate ,No matter what time it is 

55 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The neck cushion and the easyjet boarding pass :lol:

image.thumb.jpeg.168865e9624953652ffa61c17a792d91.jpeg

That canny be real :duh: