players to spain

Smile

9 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

it's not a negative opinion over a neck pillow if people like yourself need one ok but he's Rangers player and should behave like one, to walk about the airport like that as I've said is a fuckin embarrassment, probably took it off when he got on the plane and put it under his erse

He was probably forced to wear it to stop him licking his balls during the flight!

37 minutes ago, Sket said:

You're having a fucking nightmare. Log out.

Aye right ye are.

Because a bunch of wee pussys disagree with an opinion. Not exactly the first or the last time that's happened on here.

Right or wrong I'll live with that. 

3 hours ago, brazz1972 said:

That tracky looks like another generic number with the Rangers badge chucked on the wrong side same as last season's puma number.

I take it because we are still under the sports direct contract this is their doing in terms of producing the training wear etc ?

Is that how it works.... even though we are using Hummel, sports direct produce the training wear for us ?

Aye mate.

Looks like it will be another season if picking on windass, I see loads of people with neckpillows, and usually round their neck or clipped into their bag, gotta be much better than having to use your hand to carry it about.

I've taken my children to the swimming pool in the past and sometimes they put on their swimming costumes before we leave the house as

1- their mother is certain they haven't forgotten it

2 -they are excited to go and it takes less time at the pool. 

So maybe  Josh was just making certain be had the pillow and ticket with him.

16 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Aye a fanny representing Rangers

Bit like the manager pulling up in jeans etc???  Ffs wheres the suit nd brogues?? As I said hes not done anything wrong this time apart from making a fool of himself.  If thats the level we are stooping to god help us

14 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Manager in a tracksuit,players not smiling,Windass wearing a pillow and the letter f in RFC is fucked. I’ve never been so embarrassed to be a Rangers fan in my life.

Especially when there are more pressing issues to address before the season starts

2 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

How many people to you see bowling about on crutches aswell man, oh yeah cunts that need them.

I suffer with a fairly sore neck majority of the time (due to my shitey posture) and use neck pillows on easyjet flights to Amsterdam and Barcelona.

For the record i aint a big fan of Windass, but for people to complain about a neck pillow is utterly fucking embarrassing on their part, how can you even begin to have a negative opinion over a fucking neck pillow:headwall:

By all means wear one on the plane but walking off the street into the airport with it round your neck lol pretty sure it won't be doing a thing for him, he might as well have a neck brace on if that's the case.