players to spain

Smile

21 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

By all means wear one on the plane but walking off the street into the airport with it round your neck lol pretty sure it won't be doing a thing for him, he might as well have a neck brace on if that's the case. 

Jesus man

people in 2018 because a man is wearing a travel pillow round his neck rather than carrying it

Guess that's almost as bad as cunts who wear headphones round their necks when they ain't over the ears 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wit? 

OK...... reading that back it doesn't look great but only point I was making was in response to the guy who said they all looked as if they were going to a funeral........ Morelos looked the worst by some distance to me so there you are.

Not my finest hour on here granted but it don't merit the usual bunch of wee fanny's queuing up to put the boot in. 

8 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

That wee cunt morelos looks like a petulant wee boy being taken somewhere he doesn't want to go......... Have a word Rangers ffs. 

Everyone them looked the same to me, not saying thats ok or otherwise but not sure why he'd be singled out out.

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Anybody know if the team are staying in Mijas by any chance? Just seen a few pictures of them training there and it looks like same hotel I was at a few years ago, Huddersfield were there at the time. La Cala Resort think it was called. 

They are staying at La Cala resort Alnwick posted pictures on his Instagram of the view from his room, it’s pretty open to the public been there a couple of times myself. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

They are staying at La Cala resort Alnwick posted pictures on his Instagram of the view from his room, it’s pretty open to the public been there a couple of times myself. 

Thanks mate. Yeh it’s lovely, but secluded from the town but for a football team heading out there that’s undoubtedly a good thing

1 hour ago, Gazza1212 said:

OK...... reading that back it doesn't look great but only point I was making was in response to the guy who said they all looked as if they were going to a funeral........ Morelos looked the worst by some distance to me so there you are.

Not my finest hour on here granted but it don't merit the usual bunch of wee fanny's queuing up to put the boot in. 

I think it was the racist undertones that pissed people off the most mate, no need for it tbh.

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Thanks mate. Yeh it’s lovely, but secluded from the town but for a football team heading out there that’s undoubtedly a good thing

I didn’t stay there but went golfing twice at it stayed just down the hill the first time and in Benalmadena the 2nd time. Yeah there isn’t much round about it. 

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I doubt we’d take our own flight for a party of 40-50 people to Spain. 

Fair enough but it does feel a bit tacky if they were flying with the public etc. Not trying to create an argument or controversy