players to spain

Smile

30 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The fuck are people expecting the players to do? Cartwheel into the airport whilst singing the sash.

It's fucking early morning so why would anyone take issue with almost all of the players looking tired/pissed off?

I went to salou a few year back and had to be at the airport for 335 in the morning. I certainly wasn't walking in chuffed. I would rather have been in my bed 

Tbh that’s actually something I’d expect you to do cause you are more than capable of that ?

1 minute ago, Jasper Blues said:

08.00 on a Sunday morning and on my way to work.

Whoopee, I think I'll skip and jump my way to the plane!

Can't count being a professional footballer as 'going to work.'

Getting up at 8am on a Sunday morning to do 12 hour shifts in a factory or building site for minimum wage then yes but not to go to sunny Spain for 10 days kicking a ball about a few hours a day and getting paid a fortune for it. And most of them are fucking gash at it anyway.

2 hours ago, brazz1972 said:

That tracky looks like another generic number with the Rangers badge chucked on the wrong side same as last season's puma number.

I take it because we are still under the sports direct contract this is their doing in terms of producing the training wear etc ?

Is that how it works.... even though we are using Hummel, sports direct produce the training wear for us ?

Brazzthespazz 

Folk moaning about that tracksuit being generic ?

quite literally the same with any sports brand. I had a Nike zipper for the gym and my mate had the same one he wore at 5 expect his was the Man City training zipper. All that was different was his was Man City colours with the badge. The design was literally identical.

This has always been the case, look at our 92/93 strip for example, all Adidas sides had that design. People need to have a word with themselves ?