players to spain

Smile

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Fair enough but it does feel a bit tacky if they were flying with the public etc. Not trying to create an argument or controversy 

I tend to agree with you mate but financially I don’t think we are anywhere near being able to afford to charter our own plane anymore.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think it was the racist undertones that pissed people off the most mate, no need for it tbh.

Maybe you could help me understand then. In what way anything I said could be considered racist? ...... Cheers 

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I tend to agree with you mate but financially I don’t think we are anywhere near being able to afford to charter our own plane anymore.

No even that mate if that wasn’t an option we could’ve flew business class or something and got the players off first and their luggage. Just feels tacky. If other clubs do it fair enough I’ve just never seen it from us or a big club like us

1 minute ago, Gazza1212 said:

Maybe you could help me understand then. In what way anything I said could be considered racist? ...... Cheers 

You are quite clearly picking on Morelos because you don't like the colour of his skin, wishing his dad would die on a public forum is way out of order aswell imo.

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

No even that mate if that wasn’t an option we could’ve flew business class or something and got the players off first and their luggage. Just feels tacky. If other clubs do it fair enough I’ve just never seen it from us or a big club like us

Won’t be business class on they planes. 

5 hours ago, insider said:

I've taken my children to the swimming pool in the past and sometimes they put on their swimming costumes before we leave the house as

1- their mother is certain they haven't forgotten it

2 -they are excited to go and it takes less time at the pool. 

So maybe  Josh was just making certain be had the pillow and ticket with him.

He wore it to hide the brass neck he has to call himself a Ranger.

Seriously though, Josh is a total idiot and nothing Gerrard or Rangers can do will change that.

We aren't paying him to do quantum physics though, just play football and for as long as he is doing so in a Rangers shirt we should cut the lad a bit of slack instead of persecuting him for his naeivity.

6 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Aye right ye are.

Because a bunch of wee pussys disagree with an opinion. Not exactly the first or the last time that's happened on here.

Right or wrong I'll live with that. 

Gazzathespazza 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Just out of interest why are we flying with easyjet and making the players wait for their luggage? Surely we should have our own flight no?

I am guessing there is very limited carriers that fly there from glasgow.

From Edinburgh you are limited to Ryanair or Jet2, and possibly Norwegian, and that is only certain times of the year.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Fair enough but it does feel a bit tacky if they were flying with the public etc. Not trying to create an argument or controversy 

I understand the flight with it only being a short journey but surely there should be staff sorting all the bags etc while the players are straight out and onto a bus , even take a few youths to do that sort of thing 

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I understand the flight with it only being a short journey but surely there should be staff sorting all the bags etc while the players are straight out and onto a bus , even take a few youths to do that sort of thing 

See my above post :lol: thought I quoted this in that