players to spain

Smile

5 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Jesus man

people in 2018 because a man is wearing a travel pillow round his neck rather than carrying it

Guess that's almost as bad as cunts who wear headphones round their necks when they ain't over the ears 

Iv never seen any cunt walking about with one of them things on ever! Head phones aye I get that point but you can't compare the two, we'll agree to disagree on this one I think. 

10 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

All our training wear will be generic Hummel gear, you can buy the stuff on their website just now minus the Rangers badge. 

Show me any other team that had Puma last year who had a tracky with the badge on the right side or hummel teams this year that have it. I like Hummel kits btw.

All I was saying is that it may be due to sports direct still being responsible for production and distribution. If we're supposed to be 1 of Hummels main teams with bespoke kits then would have a proper tracky as well rather than a random black and grey number with the Rangers crest stitched onto the wrong side.

8 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Show me any other team that had Puma last year who had a tracky with the badge on the right side or hummel teams this year that have it. I like Hummel kits btw.

All I was saying is that it may be due to sports direct still being responsible for production and distribution. If we're supposed to be 1 of Hummels main teams with bespoke kits then would have a proper tracky as well rather than a random black and grey number with the Rangers crest stitched onto the wrong side.

I think its more to do with the deal was only done last month, bespoke range will probably come out around the same time as the kits do.

18 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Iv never seen any cunt walking about with one of them things on ever! Head phones aye I get that point but you can't compare the two, we'll agree to disagree on this one I think. 

Need to get away more pal