Mick O’Halleron away

4 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

What the fuck?!?

Not just plastic fucking paddy's eat fish ya knob gobbler!

The rest of what you said though, fair enough.

On a Friday ya fish eating fuckwit. Need to laugh at yer name tho. Tuna eating cunt ye.

'Elsewhere at Politically Correct Taig Peter Lawell love in that is Glasgow Council'

Heard 'Mick died'. 

'Whose Mick?'

Does it matter, his name was Mick?

A statue must be erected in honour of Mick then?

What about the statue of Peter Lawell we're busy making never mind the one of freedom fighter Nicola Sturgeon?

I know what to do, we'll forget about hiring the new nurses we'd had in mind for Glasgow Royal Infirmary and erect a statue of 'Mick' instead.

Are you sure Councillor? 

Of course I'm sure, anything to get it right up these Proddy Bastards!

This is roughly how it is within the fenian controlled corridors of power. Lets get rid of these fenian cunts and vote in instead Unionist Parties who would never give the light of day to this type fenian propaganda.

:UK:

7 hours ago, JC10 said:

Glad he's gone but feel he's landed on his feet, Melbourne is a class place to live. 

Was hoping he'd be off to some shitey corner of Eastern Europe.

I don't know the last time you lived in Melbourne, mate, but Melbourne is the shithole of Australia these days; in fact, you would be safer living in  Beirut or Riyadh waving an Israeli flag than parts of Melbourne.

28 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I don't know the last time you lived in Melbourne, mate, but Melbourne is the shithole of Australia these days; in fact, you would be safer living in  Beirut or Riyadh waving an Israeli flag than parts of Melbourne.

Mr Andrews is trying his best to fuck us up big time Oz

3 hours ago, stu54 said:

Mr Andrews is trying his best to fuck us up big time Oz

.He is certainly doing a sterling job of it, Stu. between him, the Greens and that moronic shitebag, Lisa Neville, they have turned a city that I was proud to call home once upon a time into a fucking African, Islamic, Palestinian flag waving war zone. Actually, when I think about it, O'Halloran might feel pretty well close to home down there.

5 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Ye.... I never got those vibes tbh

18 minutes ago, cp9 said:

Ye.... I never got those vibes tbh

All depends on which area of Melbourne you are at, mate. I've still got plenty of mates from many different parts of Melbourne that I keep in regular contact with and they keep me up to speed with what goes on down there.

50 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

All depends on which area of Melbourne you are at, mate. I've still got plenty of mates from many different parts of Melbourne that I keep in regular contact with and they keep me up to speed with what goes on down there.

Punt Road seems to be the best part of Melbourne from what I can gather.? 

Maybe they could introduce MOH to some traditional Aussie footy.

6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Punt Road seems to be the best part of Melbourne from what I can gather.? 

Maybe they could introduce MOH to some traditional Aussie footy.

My old stomping ground; I reckon I could "punt that cunt" from St. Kilda junction all the way up Punt Road to Peel Street. Come to think of it, he's got a head just like a Sherrin footy ball.