Mick O’Halleron away

Wouldn't have minded him getting a chance under Gerrard prior to the cup final debacle. Once that happened he should have been gone a lot sooner. Good riddance, ya rat. I hope the rest of your career is as much of a flop as your time with us was and you end up bankrupt with gambling debts by the time your 40.

17 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

This, everything SDM and Martin Bain did to help eradicate sectarianism in this country was done in vain

Plenty other tims played for us so it's got nothing to do with that

His rhat behaviour may have something to do with the main reasons , he is hated

1 minute ago, theclothmonster said:

Absolutely gutted, just keep staring at his poster on my wall with a sense of numbness. 

I'm going to oz next year I'll try get along to a match to let him know that he's still loved by some true Rangers fans 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'm going to oz next year I'll try get along to a match to let him know that he's still loved by some true Rangers fans 

Don't you worry, mate, he will get fucking pelters from Rangers supporters from every club he plays against.

Hopefully we've arranged a friendly in the future against Melbourne as part of the deal. Am sure many Gers fans here are disappointed at not being able to give him a suitable send off and would be happy to give him a great reception at any future match between the two clubs.  

38 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Wouldn't have minded him getting a chance under Gerrard prior to the cup final debacle. Once that happened he should have been gone a lot sooner. Good riddance, ya rat. I hope the rest of your career is as much of a flop as your time with us was and you end up bankrupt with gambling debts by the time your 40.

I agree 100%. The cup final attendance was either an act of insanity or an attempt to get paid off. Stupid guy and one we shouldn’t have signed.  Interesting to know why Warburton signed him.

I am absolutely Distraught at this news!

My depression has gone away and doesn't seem to want to come back as I am so fucking happy, I really liked the anti-depressant tabs too!

Oh well, fuck off John Paul the 25th or whatever you want to be called, you fucked it refusing to play for the youths and attending those scum.