Maddison at Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Unsure mate

In today’s footballing market it’s not all that surprising. We as a club and support are stuck in the 1980s in terms of what we value players at 

He's playing in.the championship mate. He is not worth anywhere near 22m. He's had 1 good season. It's a disgrace the money that players go for.

You could buy our club for about 8million more. The market is absolutely fucked. It's actually more than 22million as there is add ons as well apparently. England is a shambles of a place. 

German internationals go for.less than English championship players.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

He's playing in.the championship mate. He is not worth anywhere near 22m. He's had 1 good season. It's a disgrace the money that players go for.

You could buy our club for about 8million more. The market is absolutely fucked. It's actually more than 22million as there is add ons as well apparently. England is a shambles of a place. 

German internationals go for.less than English championship players.

That’s true enough mate.

Shows how lucky we were to get Forrester, Halliday, Tav and Windass etc. 

If only clubs would look to the lower divisions in England they’d find some world beaters 

Market is disgusting right enough

Out of all the great decades of football at Rangers and worldwide I missed out on I can now look forward to the rest of my life being filled with players like Jason Holt at Rangers and the fee's for Grealish and Maddison being considered good deals by the big wigs

On 17/06/2018 at 20:57, fanaticCR said:

Wasn’t the point I was making mate :lol: don’t think he’s a £22 million pound player

If he was an Aberdeen player you can bet your bottom dollar that he would not be going for anywhere near £22m. More line £2m