I would like to take this moment

It's bizarre that people love it when other countries go mental for the World Cup but when it's England it's like they're doing something wrong.

Why not let them enjoy it? What's the problem if they think they can win it? Is thinking you'll win it, watching on big screens, flying flags, etc not part of the fun in most countries around the world? 

I would love England to win the World Cup because fuck the EU, fuck Putin and fuck The Scottish Nazi party. 

9 hours ago, gsa said:

It's bizarre that people love it when other countries go mental for the World Cup but when it's England it's like they're doing something wrong.

Why not let them enjoy it? What's the problem if they think they can win it? Is thinking you'll win it, watching on big screens, flying flags, etc not part of the fun in most countries around the world? 

I would love England to win the World Cup because fuck the EU, fuck Putin and fuck The Scottish Nazi party. 

Scotlands can be a jealous and bitter wee country. Watched the 1978 documentary and we had the same dreams ,hopes and delusions.Only difference being the English going by some of the clips generally wished us well.would be a great laugh if England won it for the reaction up here.

On 18/06/2018 at 13:04, SuperPapac05 said:

Good luck to our brothers down south. Bring the trophy home and fuck the SNP. 

God, no!

They're as bad as the taigs the way they go on and on about 66/67 respectively. I can't go another 50+ years listening to them repeatedly go on about past glories. 

Fuck the snp anyway:tu: