Rangers are behind the 3 Lions

MattyBlue

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

They're not pish. 

And what do you think media is doing all around the world, or at least, in countries that can actually qualify for tournaments are doing? Obviously they're getting excited and carried away? Is that not part of it? Where's the harm? 

So many brain dead Scottish people moaning about the English media. It's one of these boring narratives people just regurgitate without thinking.

James McFadden took a speculative shot that the French keeper pushed into the top corner and you'd have thought he was Messi and Zidane combined the way the softtish media went on. 

No Scottish people know their team's pish and has been for some time that's why they never qualify they accept that, English people know it as well but the Media does get the complete idiots worked up a bit. 

You seem to be one battering on about McFadden legitimate goal.

Mentioning something once isn't bettering on about it, it was an example of Scottish hysteria. 

So the English people "know it" but still let the media get them "worked up a bit"?

Do you read what you post?

Just now, gsa said:

Mentioning something once isn't bettering on about it, it was an example of Scottish hysteria. 

So the English people "know it" but still let the media get them "worked up a bit"?

Do you read what you post?

Why make a Legitimate goal as your point it doesn't really work you trying to rubbish it? 

I think people are easily led by the media we see it with England all the time at tournaments.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why make a Legitimate goal as your point it doesn't really work you trying to rubbish it? 

I think people are easily led by the media we see it with England all the time at tournaments.

Who said it wasn't legitimate? I said there was mass hysteria after it. 

For someone that makes 300 posts a day you're not very good at it. Try reading them before you respond. 

Just now, gsa said:

Who said it wasn't legitimate? I said there was mass hysteria after it. 

For someone that makes 300 posts a day you're not very good at it. Try reading them before you respond. 

And now you are wandering again talking about post count.

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

No Scottish people know their team's pish and has been for some time that's why they never qualify they accept that, English people know it as well but the Media does get the complete idiots worked up a bit. 

You seem to be one battering on about McFadden legitimate goal.

They probably get that hope because they’re in a World Cup and the buzz takes over, we done it with Murty before the Tarriers game

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

They probably get that hope because they’re in a World Cup and the buzz takes over, we done it with Murty before the Tarriers game

As I said the Media works idiots up into a frenzy, if you look at their record over the years it's pretty appalling.  

This is where we get the idiots coming back with, ah but Scotland pish like I hadn't worked that out already due to not qualifying for anything for years.

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

The English media always get excited because they always believe they can do well at tournaments. I love that about them actually.

Fair enough if that's how you feel. It's a bit We're on the march wi' Ally's Army for me.

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Nah thats just a daft Scottish thing. 

It was, but we see it now with England at every tournament. I get English people(media hype) getting carried away though but at times there seems no sense of realism.

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Love it! Turned that interviewer into a babbling twat! Nice to hear our manager cutting these cunts off mid flow and not taking their shit! 

No Surrender!!! :UK:

Liked the bit when he was asked about c....c , he replied it was just another challenge like aberdeen or hibs. Cue end of interview :lol: