Rangers are behind the 3 Lions

MattyBlue

32 minutes ago, Smile said:

Oh, so you will also be a big Scotland supporter.?

There’s a pretty obvious reason why he like thousands of other  Rangers supporters won’t support Scotland’s pishy national team. It’s been done to death on here mate. 

10 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

For someone who seems to be all about tribalism you don't seem to understand it that well.

Aye and for someone that supports Rangers you don’t seem to understand that you shouldn’t wear a taig top, but there you go 

edit: wrong poster. Hate cunt with similar usernames 

11 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

There’s a pretty obvious reason why he like thousands of other  Rangers supporters won’t support Scotland’s pishy national team. It’s been done to death on here mate. 

I'd expect them that feel this way will not to pick up tickets for the Scottish cup then.

45 minutes ago, billym27 said:

an english guy wishing his national team good luck. nothing wrong with that. 

i hope england do well. we pride ourselves on being a british club so i think we should be backing the english side. 

I'm supporting Spain as I feel a close affinity with them as someone brought me back a stick of rock once.

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's Ran by the Sfa.

Supporting Rangers in the Scottish cup or supporting a national team supported by anti union, Rangers hating, embarrassing arse flashing yes voting taig cunts, who make no secret of the fact they hate us and everything we stand for is incomparable mate. 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Love the fact you could hear the big "awe,furfuxxsake" from a couple of million yessers along with Mrs murcell when Arry H scored.
Do it for the rest of the country who are sitting at home watching. :UK:

Actually let out a wee cheer when Kane scored, thought they deserved the win. 

Want England to go all the way(can't see it mind),it's the English media that does my head in,f**king retards like Lineker ffs.

The real joke is their media down south want them to fail as it would make for merciless stories,witch-hunts and pummeling of players/management.

Early doors but maybe this team can put '66 to bed and we can all get bored stupid from hearing about '18?

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Supporting Rangers in the Scottish cup or supporting a national team supported by anti union, Rangers hating, embarrassing arse flashing yes voting taig cunts, who make no secret of the fact they hate us and everything we stand for is incomparable mate. 

An odd argument I can get English people wanting England to do well 100% like Gerrard, But if some feel so persecuted by the SFA show that by boycotting their tournaments not supporting England, its like how stupid the Plastic Paddies look when they support the ROI or when you hear a wigger speak.