Willie vass training pictures

Smile

5 hours ago, Smile said:

I hope Gerrard has registered as a player. He looks like he could do damage still. 

3 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Need to have them. Beckham has loads and he was meant to be brilliant. Maybe they think it will make them better players.

Meant to be brilliant?

Either you're about 10 year old or you're really piss poor at judging a players ability 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

So was Kiernan but he played like a eunuch. 

I think Kiernan would have done well as a defensive midfielder rather than a defender but we stuck Ball their who did quite well.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Meant to be brilliant?

Either you're about 10 year old or you're really piss poor at judging a players ability 

Thought he was slightly overrated to be honest. Given the choice I would have had Scholes before Beckham. He was a more complete player other than free kicks. Ps I'm nearly 60.

3 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Thought he was slightly overrated to be honest. Given the choice I would have had Scholes before Beckham. He was a more complete player other than free kicks. Ps I'm nearly 60.

Scholes and Giggs were much better than Beckham I always thought not that Beckham was a bad player either good problem to have in a team so many decent players.

18 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Goldson looking like the kind of athlete we badly need (& more of)

Could do with a couple of the Senegal players in our squad. The size, power and pace on some of them is unbelievable.