Gers in spain Rangers TV

cbagan92

Just watched the past 3 days of the players out in Spain media team do a great job with some of the vids, theres little highlights on the Rangers instagram page for those not subscribed to RTV. But it is well worth the £5 a month, A side note the shooting knock out drill video Windass absolutely smashes it out the park.

8 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Pay day tomorrow so going to definitely subscribe to RTV. So at the £5 a month you get all the exclusive interviews? Good deal if so.

Just copied and pasted from the website

RangersTV STANDARD

Every game on demand in the UK & ROI

Pre match, half time and post-match coverage

Match highlights and reviews

Exclusive interviews and features

Watch any programme on the RTV player twice

Access to Rangers archive of classic matches

25 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

RangersTV STANDARD

Decent mate will be subscribing for sure. Seems like a decent amount of content and the money goes to the club as well ?

1 hour ago, cbagan92 said:

RangersTV STANDARD

On demand? Aye after the games finished and you'll know the score anyway. 

I renewed my Rangers TV the other week and because I live in Australia it costs £193.90 ($344.40 Australian + exchange rate fee) and it's brilliant value for money. plus it goes to the club and you don't have to find dodgy links to see the games live.

The clips from the pre-season training in Spain really shows the difference between what will be under Gerrard and what it was under Murty; it's like chalk and cheese. I know it's pre-season where the workload is heavier and more intense, but if you compare the two shooting drills you wonder if it's the same players taking part, where under Murty the players shoot from 8 yards at one keeper and under Gerrard it's a nonstop shooting contest from inside the D on the 18 yard box at 4 rotating keepers ... fucking hell, talk about the fast and the furious. I'm getting more optimistic watching this pre-season training.

Watched all the training videos on RTV last night. I have to say I was impressed. The shooting drills were brilliant and it was great listening to SG giving them encouragement.

Looks like the team are being subject to real high intensity training procedures. Compared to what Murty was giving them it's night and day.

RTV is well worth the money IMO. :thumbup: