Bury Tickets

Sid2103

38 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not gonna lie even though it's only a friendly I for one cannot fucking wait to get back to Ibrox and watch some football again. 

Ordered three tickets last night for £36 can't argue with that. 

Let's go :UK:

Plus 3 quid online for web booking fee?

I got 3 too and spent a fiver on petrol so as not to give them the 3 quid. That showed them.

28 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What did you type before your edit? Go on, spill the beans...

Somehow I thought you meant the fee was £3 each then I read it properly and realised what you meant lol to be fair I was half falling asleep at the time ?

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Plus 3 quid online for web booking fee?

I got 3 too and spent a fiver on petrol so as not to give them the 3 quid. That showed them.

:lol:  Why not go CCS with friendliest , makes life so much easier . 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Friendlies are usually dug shite so I tend to give them a miss.

Only going to this one to see our new orange strip..

Yeah , even the more glamour ones are quite mundane when there's nothing to play for . I always tick friendlies just in case it helps when it comes to semis and finals . I don't think it does , but you just never know . 

just bought my tickets. can't wait! 

it'll be great to go back to ibrox and see the famous play. i'm already sick and tired of this world cup shite. i look forward to watching the gers play and giving gerrard a welcome to our club. 

friday night as well so will be fun for sure.

59 minutes ago, billym27 said:

just bought my tickets. can't wait! 

it'll be great to go back to ibrox and see the famous play. i'm already sick and tired of this world cup shite. i look forward to watching the gers play and giving gerrard a welcome to our club. 

friday night as well so will be fun for sure.

Billym27 is Souness. For sure.

• 2 weeks later...

25k tickets sold according to Bury manager he's good friends with our manager as he was at liverpool same time. 

“I spoke to Stevie the other day and he told me there had been 25,000 tickets sold,” he said. "It is a big coup for Bury to get the chance to come up to Glasgow and play against Rangers. It is a big thing for us, it is exciting.

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

25k tickets sold according to Bury manager he's good friends with our manager as he was at liverpool same time. 

“I spoke to Stevie the other day and he told me there had been 25,000 tickets sold,” he said. "It is a big coup for Bury to get the chance to come up to Glasgow and play against Rangers. It is a big thing for us, it is exciting.

Ffs some sales that 

10 hours ago, soulboy said:

Hopegully get to about 40k this week. I feel a lot of people don’t know this game is on, Not heard many people mentioning it. 

11 hours ago, soulboy said:

Jeez that’s some amount. 

I was expecting maybe 10k for a Friday night during the holiday season.