Candeias - "I am so tired"

3 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I'm not sure which article you are referring to, but in his interview on Rangers TV Candeias, Alice Hedworth asked Candeias if this was the toughest pre-season he had ever had and he said, "Yes! before when I was in Turkey it was just run, we never touched the ball for three days". I can assure you that they are being put through the wringer in this camp and won't take much rocking in bed at night.

Speaking of rocking, I was on the train to Wemyss Bay the other week and as we went along the Clyde someone said to me 'If you look out the window you'll see Dumbarton rock. Well I was looking for a minute or 2 and it wasn't moving at all...

With thanks to Chic Murray

:pipe:

5 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Speaking of rocking, I was on the train to Wemyss Bay the other week and as we went along the Clyde someone said to me 'If you look out the window you'll see Dumbarton rock. Well I was looking for a minute or 2 and it wasn't moving at all...

With thanks to Chic Murray

:pipe:

Ya fucking Drongo, Colin ????

8 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I have watched every session on Rangers TV and as I said in another reply; they are getting plenty of ball work, but the emphasis is more on fitness, which is sensible. They do two long sessions every day and it's brilliant to watch.

I’m not disagreeing with the way the sessions are being run, just found it funny that he said he hadn’t seen a ball yet when I’d seen them with a ball.

8 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

I’m not disagreeing with the way the sessions are being run, just found it funny that he said he hadn’t seen a ball yet when I’d seen them with a ball.

No mate! When asked by Alice Hedworth in the interview if this was the hardest pre-season he's ever had?  he said, "Yes! before when I was in Turkey it was just run, we never touched the ball for three days". He wasn't referring to the current training sessions.

46 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I'm not sure which article you are referring to, but in his interview on Rangers TV Candeias, Alice Hedworth asked Candeias if this was the toughest pre-season he had ever had and he said, "Yes! before when I was in Turkey it was just run, we never touched the ball for three days". I can assure you that they are being put through the wringer in this camp and won't take much rocking in bed at night.

Article in the OP.  Hasn’t seen his video interview so don’t know if his words have been correctly reported.  From what you say, they haven’t.

8 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Article in the OP.  Hasn’t seen his video interview so don’t know if his words have been correctly reported.  From what you say, they haven’t.

From the extended interview given yesterday 20th those words I typed were 100% accurate as given to Alice Hedworth; so I don't know where the confusion comes from. Now I'm away to see the interview with Jon Flanagan on Rangers TV.