Welcome to Rangers Jon Flanagan

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, soulboy said:

We all know what the press are like up here stick the boot in to us cuddle up to every other club. My point is people who don't have much interest in football will read the front pages and the big bad Rangers bandwagon rolls on and on.

Fuck the press, why should we give a fuck about them?

20 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Terrible signing tbh...

Enough of the Liverpool connection squad fillers, time for 4/5 players of real quality...

We should always be going for quality over quantity we have not done that since we came up.

1 hour ago, ayrshireranger said:

On the day a club legend signed by Bill Struth dies, we sign this man. Whatever happened to club standards?. Then again, lets not forget the chav behaviour of our new manager.......

Blatant tarrier.

Get him banned ffs.

43 minutes ago, soulboy said:

We all know what the press are like up here stick the boot in to us cuddle up to every other club. My point is people who don't have much interest in football will read the front pages and the big bad Rangers bandwagon rolls on and on.

So nothings going to change then...

Been like that for years mate Jon Flanagan or not.

Think he will turn out to be a very good signing tbh. He is the type of player and full back everyone has been crying out for and if it wasn't for his off field behaviour I think people would be More buzzing about this one. Welcome Jon and hope you can turn yourself around and prove your a decent person and be a key player for us.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If that’s the case, we’ll be out of Europe in second round (at best) and would have  absolutely no chance of competing with the tarriers.

You still waiting on the 20m war chest? The one that he wouldn't have come unless guaranteed?

I think our transfer strategy is pretty clear and it doesn't involve spending fortunes upfront.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You still waiting on the 20m war chest? The one that he wouldn't have come unless guaranteed?

I think our transfer strategy is pretty clear and it doesn't involve spending fortunes upfront.

Fill me in then on the transfer strategy.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fill me in then on the transfer strategy.

Primarily free transfers, loanees, guys out of contract. Supplemented by some money being spent where we see genuine quality and future invrstment.

Not 5 or 6 x 4m or 5m players and 20m transfer fees folk assumed must be happening.

And I'm not knocking the strategy given the money just isn't there.

16 minutes ago, KWBear said:

CUNTS need to dry their eyes and fuck up. Good bit of business. Don't give a shite about his personal life, we need players who can stop those bastards doing 10

And you think a free signing who's played somewhere around 20 games in how many years will really help that

We went from being linked with the boy lucas from lazio, skrtel, defoe etc to signing 2 centre halves, one who is unknown and flanagan, 

Nevermind his past or anything, we need proper real money quality around the park, 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Primarily free transfers, loanees, guys out of contract. Supplemented by some money being spent where we see genuine quality and future invrstment.

Not 5 or 6 x 4m or 5m players and 20m transfer fees folk assumed must be happening.

And I'm not knocking the strategy given the money just isn't there.

Doubt anyone really expected us to buy 5 or 6 4 or 5 million pound players.

Wasting money on Flanagan, Murphy and the young boy from Liverpool isn’t the answer.

Quality over quantity.

We play our first game in 3 weeks and we haven’t even began to address the obvious weaknesses in our midfield and forward line yet.

Archived