Bronzy

Welcome to Rangers Jon Flanagan

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

WTF are you saying that for.

How disrespectful.

Maybe Gerrard believes in looking to the future and not the past. Maybe he believes in second chances, but most importantly maybe he sees this guy as an improvement for our team. I keep saying Gerrard has not came here to fail so he must see something in this player.

I don't condone what the player did but he has shown remorse and served his punishment. We need to move on. He's a Rangers player now.

He's apologised for that remark.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's apologised for that remark.

I know I saw that after my rant! 😂

See when all is said and done, if he plays a few good games people will forget about him hitting her - that’s the nature of the football fan and so it should be - we support a football team and accept any players that make us win - that’s what matters not what an individual does - rightly or wrongly 

that’s assuming he turns out to be a good signing - I think he may surprise a few folk given a proper chance and you will see the difference a proper more traditional right back might bring to the club 

• Like 4

Canny believe the amount of people slating the guy,,, fucking same cunts who cheer for gazza anytime he’s up for a half time draw etc

fucking give the guy a chance

if the daft cow he battered is still with him then why the fuck should he not play football again

• Like 2

The bird beatin patter needs knocked on the head..he's here now..one of the hardest cunts in the epl before he got injured..after which he went on a downward spiral which included a fall out with his missus ..regardless the sooner the lad puts a straight leg through shark heid or that fuckin manky Griffith cunt will b the sooner all sins are forgiven?

You know what you have to do,Jon👍🏻

• Like 1

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You do realise battering a woman and banter online are two entirely different things?

Fucking idiot 

Abuse is abuse... Just because it isn't physical doesn't mean it doesn't cause harm.  But of course "effing idiots" wouldn't recognise the difference.  

And as far as saying he will never be a ranger.  That could be true.  

But does that mean the same for Gazza,  I take it?  

There's a mad lassie in my street that could do with a good dropkick or a taebash tae the chops actually. Noisy bugger.

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Abuse is abuse... Just because it isn't physical doesn't mean it doesn't cause harm.  But of course "effing idiots" wouldn't recognise the difference.  

I honestly thought you'd packed it in here Lucy.

Pretty low beating up a woman. He is being ounishedbdor it now though. I'm sure opposition fans will give him it tight for it too so he will pay a price for it. Everyone makes mistakes and I only hope he learns from this particular one and learns to contribute to society through Rangers and our charity work.

A quick look at the OT Fear thread will enlighten you to what some on here get up to on a Saturday night. We aren't all angels.

As for his potential as a player, if he can stay injury free he is a young highly rated right back who can fill in as left back so a good back up defender. He should at least provide competition for these positions. We had Andy Holliday play left back on several occasions last season. Although he did OK it clearly wasn't his natural position and competition for the position was necessary.

Who knows, he may well develop into a first team regular given the opportunity. Stevie - G certainly sees something in him so he will get my backing.

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You shouldn’t really post on a forum because you’re clearly unable to not take everything like a brick to the side of the head.

Gazza probably should have been let go when he did what he did. 

Oh well, at least the Stevie G haters have shown their true colours. Funnily enough, many of the same crew who suck up Gazza.

An isolated incident. His partner still with him and forgives him. Which does not equal that anyone should condone the behaviour

We also have a right back who mutilates dugs.

The hypocrisy is palpable.

On the plus side, it'cheerio to the Tav!

10 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

There's a mad lassie in my street that could do with a good dropkick or a taebash tae the chops actually. Noisy bugger.

Sorry mate. My fault. Will put my hand over her mouth next time I'm riding her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Sorry mate. My fault. Will put my hand over her mouth next time I'm riding her.

That would be great. Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh well, at least the Stevie G haters have shown their true colours. Funnily enough, many of the same crew who suck up Gazza.

An isolated incident. His partner still with him and forgives him. Which does not equal that anyone should condone the behaviour

We also have a right back who mutilates dugs.

The hypocrisy is palpable.

On the plus side, it'cheerio to the Tav!

To be fair Tavs pays some unknown person abroad to mutilate innocent pups and doesn't participate in maiming them himself.

I think he may well be staying too so lock up Rover when you are watching Rangers on TV.☠️

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

To be fair Tavs pays some unknown person abroad to mutilate innocent pups and doesn't participate in maiming them himself.

I think he may well be staying too so lock up Rover when you are watching Rangers on TV.☠️

Must buy the mrs a few fur coats. Butchering the animals to do with me of course. Better still, an assassin to take out broon. I didn't do it.

14 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Aw well that’s awrite then he pays someone to do it 

• Like 1

We signed someone a couple of seasons ago who was "sympathetic" towards child murderers, and have no doubt signed many more of them in the past. 

Geez peace with the moral compass pish. 

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Whilst I agree that emotional abuse is just as bad, if not worse, than physical abuse I don't see how you can compare them with people you have never met, or are likely to meet, on a football forum. It's two totally different things. You can walk away from the football forum at any time and I'm almost certain you've not been emotionally scarred by some of the comments.

I usually like your posts but not that one.

• Like 3

Folk on here slag off the follow with pride shite, then start crying like babies when we go to sign a guy who has a prior assault charge. He was found guilty yes, but has now completed the sentence. 

King et al can be pleased the follow with pride campaign is working well and paying dividends. Perhaps too well even. 

Er.  How is he at em... football? Is he any good like?

(poor attempt to change the subject I know)

We're all agreed that it's completely out of order for a guy to physically assault his missus, however it seems she has forgiven him and they're still together. He has also been punished and as far as I'm aware this was a one off and he has no previous history for this kind of thing.  I've never hit a woman but there are a couple of things that happened in the past that, with reflection, I've handled poorly and given another chance would do differently.  So let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt and hope that he becomes a valuable addition to the squad.  We're going to get enough stick from the haters about signing him, let's not add to it. Oh, and remind them of the large skeletons in their cupboards.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Wow. Getting seriously weird now.

• Like 1