Greg Docherty

Mansion

People actually thinking he’s a decent player :lol: we signed him off the back of 1 good game against us (we admitted it) Hamilton seen us coming Mark Allen masterstroke 

and tbh aye I’ll say I told you so because I did and got verbally leathered in the transfer section and told off utter mongoloids about how we signed Ian Ferguson from St Mirren and pish lke that 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

People actually thinking he’s a decent player :lol: we signed him off the back of 1 good game against us (we admitted it) Hamilton seen us coming Mark Allen masterstroke 

and tbh aye I’ll say I told you so because I did and got verbally leathered in the transfer section and told off utter mongoloids about how we signed Ian Ferguson from St Mirren and pish lke that 

Can’t say it was one game, he did well v us at Ibrox. Surely we ain’t that amatuer we sign someone off that. He had plaudits all season at Hamilton. That Tam McMcManus was raving about him for “running over the top” of McGinn. Plus we were all raving about his game at home v Hearts, he was class but didn’t hit the standards since.

He’s an athlete but he’s poor technically, that can be taught. I don’t expect him to be a stand out but I wouldn’t be surprised if Gerrard gets him playing a lot better.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You do know Mccoist and Hateley were pish at the start of their Rangers career don’t you. Give the lad a chance ffs. We also signed. John Brown after 1 good game against us and that didn’t work out too bad either.

1 minute ago, eosmhdo said:

You do know Mccoist and Hateley were pish at the start of their Rangers career don’t you. Give the lad a chance ffs. We also signed. John Brown after 1 good game against us and that didn’t work out too bad either.

Aye that’s right every pish player will turn out amazing like them ... what’s the ratio of pish players who were pish at the start who remained pish compared to the 2 everyone rolls out in McCoist and Hateley? At least they 2 had pedigrees before arriving and were afforded time - Docherty showed fuck all at Hamilton despite people claiming he was good 

5 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Can’t say it was one game, he did well v us at Ibrox. Surely we ain’t that amatuer we sign someone off that. He had plaudits all season at Hamilton. That Tam McMcManus was raving about him for “running over the top” of McGinn. Plus we were all raving about his game at home v Hearts, he was class but didn’t hit the standards since.

He’s an athlete but he’s poor technically, that can be taught. I don’t expect him to be a stand out but I wouldn’t be surprised if Gerrard gets him playing a lot better.

I never said it was one game - that was Murty’s Words not mine 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Aye that’s right every pish player will turn out amazing like them ... what’s the ratio of pish players who were pish at the start who remained pish compared to the 2 everyone rolls out in McCoist and Hateley? At least they 2 had pedigrees before arriving and were afforded time - Docherty showed fuck all at Hamilton despite people claiming he was good 

All I am saying is cut the boy a bit of slack and let’s see how he goes. The way your writing is as if you want him to fail. I don’t get that stance. If the lads not good enough he will be told, not by us us but by someone who knows all his failings and attributes of a Rangers player. Slaughtering him before a chance has been given is not on imo.

1 minute ago, eosmhdo said:

All I am saying is cut the boy a bit of slack and let’s see how he goes. The way your writing is as if you want him to fail. I don’t get that stance. If the lads not good enough he will be told, not by us us but by someone who knows all his failings and attributes of a Rangers player. Slaughtering him before a chance has been given is not on imo.

I don’t want him to fail at all but I reserve the right to tell the know it all pricks and muppets who know nothing I told you so especially after the way some of them spoke to me - the boys garbage and belongs on an athletics track playing javelin 

I don’t want him to fail at all but I reserve the right to tell the know it all pricks and muppets who know nothing I told you so especially after the way some of them spoke to me - the boys garbage and belongs on an athletics track playing javelin 

Hopefully I will get back to you on this quote?

Just now, eosmhdo said:

Hopefully I will get back to you on this quote?

I hope so too trust me 

Rossiter is another one I’m choking to be proved wrong over, Jack as well but I feel we need a much, much higher caliber 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I hope so too trust me 

Rossiter is another one I’m choking to be proved wrong over, Jack as well but I feel we need a much, much higher caliber 

Let’s wait a bit and see what SG gets out of these lads. I hope to fuck your wrong as well ??

2 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Let’s wait a bit and see what SG gets out of these lads. I hope to fuck your wrong as well ??

SG is a stand up guy who was a cracking footballer but untested as a manager - he’s not a God, it will take more than any Gerrard effect for some of the shite we’ve signed, I fear 

SG is a stand up guy who was a cracking footballer but untested as a manager - he’s not a God, it will take more than any Gerrard effect for some of the shite we’ve signed, I fear 

It’s fucking happy pills you need not a season ticket ??

Just now, eosmhdo said:

It’s fucking happy pills you need not a season ticket ??

Not really I’m just a realist ... a happy person by nature but I can’t stand the sort of unfounded optimism that makes us look stupid and sets us up for unnecessary falls. 

We are notorious as an online community for wanking over ordinary people that do ok a couple of weeks in a row and turn on any few players with actual talents after a couple of bad games in a row 

I call it as I see it and don’t buy hype and bullshit - never will - and that’s not me talking about Gerrard as I’m looking forward to getting going under him 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Docherty was Accies best player by a country mile for the first half of last season. His manager, the media, people on this forum, pundits etc were all saying he’s got loads of potential.

Hes had a patchy 6 months adapting at a bigger club. It took Naismith about 24 months to adapt from playing for Kilmarnock to us, so hold your horses and give the lad some time. 

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Docherty was Accies best player by a country mile for the first half of last season. His manager, the media, people on this forum, pundits etc were all saying he’s got loads of potential.

Hes had a patchy 6 months adapting at a bigger club. It took Naismith about 24 months to adapt from playing for Kilmarnock to us, so hold your horses and give the lad some time. 

Will I fuck give him some time he’s fucking pish sooner people accept it, take their heads out their arses the better 

the only people I noticed talking him up when we were interested in him were people at Hamilton - draw your own conclusions 

21 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

Aye, and there’s no running involved in football either is there?

Wait. Yes there is

Yeah there is but it's about being a footballing ability first and foremost not being on the team sheet cos you won the bleep test.

Seen enough of Docherty to see he is a good player and future first team regular.

A few times last season he was vocal in telling the players to keep going when we were losing/ drawing at home. Other, more estabilished player had long given up.

Only guilty of trying too much and getting caught in posession. 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

No surprise - you can by looking at him he’s the fittest player at the club by a mile 

shame he’s not much of a footballer. 

You know what mate, you are right. He’s been pish. Absolute gash. His debute against hearts, I’ve not see a Rangers player run a midfield like that since Tuguy. God the boy a chance.

i may be wrong. You may be wrong. But ffs, he’s a boy!!!!

16 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah there is but it's about being a footballing ability first and foremost not being on the team sheet cos you won the bleep test.

I know

But running is also quite a big part of being a good footballer, so we shouldn’t just dismiss the fact that Docherty is obviously very fit and a strong runner 

16 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

You know what mate, you are right. He’s been pish. Absolute gash. His debute against hearts, I’ve not see a Rangers player run a midfield like that since Tuguy. God the boy a chance.

i may be wrong. You may be wrong. But ffs, he’s a boy!!!!

A boy that’s shown nothing for us - we shouldn’t make excuses for shite players his age doesn’t matter guys like Ferguson were running the midfield for us at his age - it comes down to blind optimism if you can see him getting better - I don’t