Greg Docherty

Mansion

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Will I fuck give him some time he’s fucking pish sooner people accept it, take their heads out their arses the better 

the only people I noticed talking him up when we were interested in him were people at Hamilton - draw your own conclusions 

KAI I love you as a poster but you need to learn that your opinion is not always correct.

Docherty was signed less than 6 months ago as potential, not the finished article, give the boy a fucking chance!!!!

At the rate you’re going we only have Arfield in midfield and your dubious about him.

Chill the fuck out.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

KAI I love you as a poster but you need to learn that your opinion is not always correct.

Docherty was signed less than 6 months ago as potential, not the finished article, give the boy a fucking chance!!!!

At the rate you’re going we only have Arfield in midfield and your dubious about him.

Chill the fuck out.

An opinion is neither correct nor incorrect - Docherty is pish 

short memories some folk have its amazing what a few weeks break from football does where rank rotten players become good again - it’s mind numbing 

and your last line is baffling and totally incorrect - I could find you 10 posts from past week or so saying my ideal midfield is Murphy right wing, Arfield left midfield, McCrorie defensive mid and we need to sign another 2 top midfielders for in there - if your going to have a thinly veiled dig at least make it accurate and don’t make stuff up about me only half rating Arfield and I’m still dubious about him

i honesty question anyone’s state of mind that thinks Docherty is a good football player and I’m saying  saying that nice and chilled 

Just now, K.A.I said:

short memories some folk have its amazing what a few weeks break from football does where rank rotten players become good again - it’s mind numbing 

and your last line is baffling and totally incorrect - I could find you 10 posts from past week or so saying my ideal midfield is Murphy right wing, Arfield left midfield, McCrorie defensive mid and we need to sign another 2 top midfielders for in there - if your going to have a thinly veiled dig at least make it accurate and don’t make stuff up about me only half rating Arfield and I’m still dubious about him

i honesty question anyone’s state of mind that thinks Docherty is a good football player and I’m saying  saying that nice and chilled 

Think we need to give him more than six months/ten games. He’s been surrounded by utter garbage and had zero protection with formations.

As part of a three I think we will see a different player. Far too early to write him off imo.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Chill the fuck out.

And I don’t need to learn anything either - I’m allowed to think shite players are shite and im allowed to say anyone that rates him is pretty clueless in my eyes

thats my prerogative as a poster on a message board about Rangers 

do people hand on heart, deep down, sincerely believe the stuff they post about some players? I don’t think people are honest with themselves I think they talk themselves into believing what they want to 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Have I says he’s good? No.

I’ve said give him a chance.

Yes, you’re correct an opinion is neither correct or incorrect- Docherty is not pish. Give him a chance to prove himself.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Think we need to give him more than six months/ten games. He’s been surrounded by utter garbage and had zero protection with formations.

As part of a three I think we will see a different player. Far too early to write him off imo.

I don’t buy that tbh mate being surrounded by garbage doesn’t make him have poor control, mis place simple passes and run the ball out of play ... I felt for him a wee bit reading his interview other day saying the finish to the season had him feeling like shit - he’s not the worst one responsible for it, in the last few games he wasn’t even playing at all - what does that say?

i feel for the kid but I’m not going to dress it up either and pretend he’s got it just because he’s young and hardly played - there’s a good reason he’s hardly played - even a pragmatic stand in manager like Nicol opted for Rossiter who’d been injured and not played in 10 months 

And I don’t need to learn anything either - I’m allowed to think shite players are shite and im allowed to say anyone that rates him is pretty clueless in my eyes

thats my prerogative as a poster on a message board about Rangers 

do people hand on heart, deep down, sincerely believe the stuff they post about some players? I don’t think people are honest with themselves I think they talk themselves into believing what they want to 

Again you state he’s shite, you’re opinion, personally think it’s impossible to judge a playing over 6 months playing with a shower of shite.

That’s my prerogative to say as a poster as well.

No less valid, so accept it.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Have I says he’s good? No.

I’ve said give him a chance.

Yes, you’re correct an opinion is neither correct or incorrect- Docherty is not pish. Give him a chance to prove himself.

It’s not upto me to give him a chance - I’m only commenting on what I’ve seen thus far ... you are implying there yourself he hasn’t been good yet I’m the bad one for saying it? I’ll just go into optimistic mode or denial and pretend I think he will come good just to be more palatable 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Again you state he’s shite, you’re opinion, personally think it’s impossible to judge a playing over 6 months playing with a shower of shite.

That’s my prerogative to say as a poster as well.

No less valid, so accept it.

We can agre to disagree no problem on Docherty if you have faith he will come good based on what you’ve seen but don’t say stuff that’s not true like the only one in midfield I half like is Arfield and I’m dubious about him too when that’s a lie - I was buzzing when he signed he’s a great player but we need a better standard than the likes of Docherty to make up the rest of the midfield 

Just now, K.A.I said:

It’s not upto me to give him a chance - I’m only commenting on what I’ve seen thus far ... you are implying there yourself he hasn’t been good yet I’m the bad one for saying it? I’ll just go into optimistic mode or denial and pretend I think he will come good just to be more palatable 

No im saying lay off the right players off attitude. The guy in s young, has potential and hasn’t had a chance to settle into the club.

Youve written him off already, sane as youve written Jack off.

All I’m saying is give them a chance.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We can agre to disagree no problem on Docherty if you have faith he will come good based on what you’ve seen but don’t say stuff that’s not true like the only one in midfield I half like is Arfield and I’m dubious about him too when that’s a lie - I was buzzing when he signed he’s a great player but we need a better standard than the likes of Docherty to make up the rest of the midfield 

Ok point taken buttour general tone is just doom and gloom.

At least give them a chance to prove you wrong before writing them off.

No im saying lay off the right players off attitude. The guy in s young, has potential and hasn’t had a chance to settle into the club.

Youve written him off already, sane as youve written Jack off.

All I’m saying is give them a chance.

Why should I give them a chance when I’ve personally seen enough of them? They are limited players they don’t become something they aren’t (Rangers class) with time ... we don’t have time, time is a luxury at Rangers we need ready made talent 

I have no time for shite players at my club and I’ll no apologise for it 

Where does the faith and optimism come from that they will come good based on what you’ve seen? 

Re Jack I’ve watched him For Aberdeen in more than a few games before he signed for us in previous coupile of years and when we signed him he was their 3rd best midfielder - I can find you loads of posts before we signed both these guys saying avoid and not Rangers class, they come here do nothing but they’ve to get more time anyway? No not for me sorry 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Ok point taken buttour general tone is just doom and gloom.

At least give them a chance to prove you wrong before writing them off.

That’s a myth re my tone - I post positive stuff a lot but people choose not to see it - the stuff that irks me I repeat a lot when it’s relative to discussion I don’t mske thread after thread saying the same negative things it’s all relative to other discussions and I’ll continue saying it even if someone doesn’t like it because I’m a realist not a blind optimist because it makes for easier reading etc 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why should I give them a chance when I’ve personally seen enough of them? They are limited players they don’t become something they aren’t (Rangers class) with time ... we don’t have time, time is a luxury at Rangers we need ready made talent 

I have no time for shite players at my club and I’ll no apologise for it 

Where does the faith and optimism come from that they will come good based on what you’ve seen? 

Re Jack I’ve watched him For Aberdeen in more than a few games before he signed for us in previous coupile of years and when we signed him he was their 3rd best midfielder - I can find you loads of posts before we signed both these guys saying avoid and not Rangers class, they come here do nothing but they’ve to get more time anyway? No not for me sorry 

Again in your opinion.

Ive seen enough of jack to feel he can be a key player, my opinion and I’m allowed it. 

Both players cane in at a shite time. I personally feel a pre season and  fitness work will let them show their worth.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That’s a myth re my tone - I post positive stuff a lot but people choose not to see it - the stuff that irks me I repeat a lot when it’s relative to discussion I don’t mske thread after thread saying the same negative things it’s all relative to other discussions and I’ll continue saying it even if someone doesn’t like it because I’m a realist not a blind optimist because it makes for easier reading etc 

Well I’ll continue to challenge where I see fit and appropriate as like I said you’re not always right KAI. 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Well I’ll continue to challenge where I see fit and appropriate as like I said you’re not always right KAI. 

Yup you do that and I’ll continue to say to you that in my opinion you have the shortest memory I’ve seen and have your opinions based on nothing but blind faith/optimism 

all in my opinion - of course 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Yup you do that and I’ll continue to say to you and anyone else that in my opinion you’s have the shortest memories I’ve seen and have your opinions based on nothing but blind faith/optimism 

all in my opinion - of course 

Likewise I’ll continue to say that your shortsighted attitude cripples the club and doesn’t give players a chance to flourish.

We need players to perform. Writing them off after a few months sets a shitty undertone for them trying to do so.

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Likewise I’ll continue to say that your shortsighted attitude cripples the club and doesn’t give players a chance to flourish.

We need players to perform. Writing them off after a few months sets a shitty undertone for them trying to do so.

No what cripples the club is fans who are impressed by dross and give sub standard players who simply don’t have it time which we don’t have 

What cripples us is spending almost a million quid on shite like Docherty but don’t let the real hard stuff get in the road of pishy hyperbole - my attitude is fine - I go everywhere following Rangers no matter what country or what the allocation is and I support the team but for you to say my opinion on a player is crippling the club when you don’t have the first idea of my levels of support and things I do to get others to games to support the team (crap players or not) shows how ignorant you actually are ...this isn’t a pissing contest but I’ve just shelled out thousands of my own money to book15 fans to Macedonia and hotels so they can join me in supporting Rangers out there even the shite players like Docherty

my short mindedness is really damaging 

No what cripples the club is fans who are impressed by dross and give sub standard players who simply don’t have it time which we don’t have 

What cripples us is spending almost a million quid on shite like Docherty but don’t let the real hard stuff get in the road of pishy hyperbole - my attitude is fine - I go everywhere following Rangers no matter what country or what the allocation is and I support the team but for you to say my opinion on a player is crippling the club when you don’t have the first idea of my levels of support and things I do to get others to games to support the team (crap players or not) shows how ignorant you actually are ...this isn’t a pudding contest but I’ve just shelled out thousands of my own money to book15 fans to Macedonia and hotels so they can join me in supporting Rangers out there even the shite players like Docherty

my short mindedness is really damaging 

And you’re questioning my own commitment and loyalty to follow the team? 

I run my bus, regularly pay out my pocket, am letting another season ticket holder pay his ticket frim my account and sub me back in arrears, I make sure seats are filled, arranged travel, so why is my opinion less valid than yours? 

Never once said I’m impressed but I say give them a chance.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

And you’re questioning my own commitment and loyalty to follow the team? 

I run my bus, regularly pay out my pocket, am letting another season ticket holder pay his ticket frim my account and sub me back in arrears, I make sure seats are filled, arranged travel, so why is my opinion less valid than yours? 

Never once said I’m impressed but I say give them a chance.

No I’m not questioning you, I’ve absolutely no idea how you took that from my post - my post was in response to you saying my attitude cripples the team when it’s another bullshite soundbyte from your mouth 

Just now, K.A.I said:

No I’m not questioning you, I’ve absolutely no idea how you took that from my post - my post was in response to you saying my attitude cripples the team when it’s another bullshite soundbyte from your mouth 

Well it does. You’re throwing opinions about players being shite, worthless etc about and others just tag onto you.

Give then a chance. Docherty, Jack etc really have only played 6 months. Afford them a chance to settle, to improve, to show what they can do before writing them off.

Well it does. You’re throwing opinions about players being shite, worthless etc about and others just tag onto you.

Give then a chance. Docherty, Jack etc really have only played 6 months. Afford them a chance to settle, to improve, to show what they can do before writing them off.

What part of I support the team at matches don’t you understand? I hinder no-one, it’s my opinion on here, do you want me to lie in threads and pretend they’re great incase they create an account, log in, see my comments, be devastated and it puts them off their game?

even if that sort of scenario was true, if they had anything about them they’d make the negative opinions people have of them stronger and want to prove them wrong. 

Your showing typical leftist traits tonight - don’t like someone’s opinion so you’ll try to shut them up and when that fails throw terms you don’t understand or grasp about like crippling the team with my attitude.

What absolute shite. 

You said yourself the couple of players in question haven’t been great but you’ve got some sort of faith they’ll come good and I don’t - what’s so problematic about that for you?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What part of I support the team at matches don’t you understand? I hinder no-one, it’s my opinion on here, do you want me to lie in threads and pretend they’re great incase they create an account, log in, see my comments, be devastated and it puts them off their game?

even if that sort of scenario was true, if they had anything about them they’d make the negative opinions people have of them stronger and want to prove them wrong. 

Your showing typical leftist traits tonight - don’t like someone’s opinion so you’ll try to shut them up and when that fails throw terms you don’t understand or grasp about like crippling the team with my attitude.

What absolute shite. 

You said yourself the couple of players in question haven’t been great but you’ve got some sort of faith they’ll come good and I don’t - what’s so problematic about that for you?

Leftist? Don’t understand?

I have perfect comprehension KAI I just see things differently to you, does that make me wrong? No it doesn’t.

Youre a prominent poster on here and influence others who follow suit. I’m saying ease of on the players a bit, because laying into them, giving them a hard time isn’t going to help any improvement.

8 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Leftist? Don’t understand?

I have perfect comprehension KAI I just see things differently to you, does that make me wrong? No it doesn’t.

Youre a prominent poster on here and influence others who follow suit. I’m saying ease of on the players a bit, because laying into them, giving them a hard time isn’t going to help any improvement.

Fair enough but laying into them won’t make them worse either - I like to vent, it’s therapeutic but it’s equally therapeutic to post positive stuff too when I feel there’s something positive to post.

I don’t think it’s fair to land on me things like my attitude cripples the team when my opinion on here does not effect the team for better or worse - however my actions and things I do I’d say benefit the team on the park over hindering the if it came down to one or the other

Im not going to be silenced or stop venting just because it might be a negative opinion - I’m sorry for that but it’s not in my nature - I’m not the type to bite my tongue if I feel strongly (good or bad about something or someone) 

theres loads of opinions on here at the moment that seriously trigger me but I have never once said to them to chill the fuck out and their attitude cripples the team because nothing that’s said on here makes one blind bit of difference to how the team performs ... in fact I was one of th first one here to have a go at the twat on Twitter when we signed McGregor that Tweeted to Fod your number2 time to go etc because that’s personal, intimate and lacks any sort of class - Twitter is a personal environment this forum isn’t, the time and place for opinions and venting is on here not at games at players personal Twitters