Greg Docherty

Mansion

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

People actually thinking he’s a decent player :lol: we signed him off the back of 1 good game against us (we admitted it) Hamilton seen us coming Mark Allen masterstroke 

and tbh aye I’ll say I told you so because I did and got verbally leathered in the transfer section and told off utter mongoloids about how we signed Ian Ferguson from St Mirren and pish lke that 

Whilst it may have been one game that gave us the impetuous to actually sign him, it’s not as though we would have been unaware of him prior. He was consistently playing well in the SPL since he was 19. 

Fitness is massive. Allows him to focus on other parts of his game if he is fit as a fiddle. If your fucked your more likely to make mistakes and technique won't be as good.

His passing absolutely needs work, but he is fit and strong, has good feet and a great mentality. Other things can be coached and hopefully the coaching team we have now are good enough to improve him. 

You only need to look at Stuart Armstrong to see what good coaching, a system and some confidence can do to a young player.

I'm very much of the opinion that Docherty is rotten. He's shown very little to suggest otherwise. His fitness is clearly fantastic, if he had ability to match we'd have a player. I think he's a very limited headless chicken. 

I hope he proves me wrong but I seriously doubt it.