Don't know who the source is but interesting reading

19 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

An article full of conjecture with nothing to substantiate it.

He claims that players such as the '35 million rated Dembele' is in the final year of his contract - when in fact his contract runs until 2021.

The Co-op loan is a red herring which means nothing in the bigger scheme of things. 

They had somewhere in the region of 38 million sitting in their bank as per last accounts, they could simply pay it off or punt a player. Fuck me, they've made roughly 20 million plus over the last two seasons just with sell on clauses. Worst case scenario, they have a board with real, serious money who could drop 17 million and not blink - where as we had a board needing a fans group to stump up a million for 1/2 of Ashleys shares.

That Co-op loan means fuck all and I don't see why folk get concerned about it.

Then there's this belief that without CL revenue that Bheast FC are fucked - they're not. Their whole business model is based upon SPFL and and cup fixtures / revenue - they don't factor in European money in their running budget. They have a self-substantiating business model which if the push came to the shove then they could off-load their highest earners or Desmond would simply open his wallet.

DLP is now clutching at straws and rapidly becoming our own version of Phil-4-Names - something I've told him personally after his last blog about the supposed C1872 loan for shares.

Either back-up the claims or say fuck all.

18 hours ago, CharlieHamilton said:

They have a 50m plus wage bill mate. That is not a business model based on spfl and Scottish cup, clubs need to be interested in their "high earners" for them to offload them

What part in bold are you struggling to comprehend?  They can off-load their highest earners for free if need be, thus then slashing their annual salary - yet still remain years ahead of us.

McCann and Desmond run Bheast FC on a break even business model ( as per their accounts show)  as opposed to us being run on a charitable basis.

Huge fundamental difference between the two and as much as it pains me to admit - King is but a mere apprentice when he comes up against McCann and Desmont in the business stakes.

DLP get's a lot right but shite like this just undo's the good he does.

19 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

An article full of conjecture with nothing to substantiate it.

He claims that players such as the '35 million rated Dembele' is in the final year of his contract - when in fact his contract runs until 2021.

The Co-op loan is a red herring which means nothing in the bigger scheme of things. 

They had somewhere in the region of 38 million sitting in their bank as per last accounts, they could simply pay it off or punt a player. Fuck me, they've made roughly 20 million plus over the last two seasons just with sell on clauses. Worst case scenario, they have a board with real, serious money who could drop 17 million and not blink - where as we had a board needing a fans group to stump up a million for 1/2 of Ashleys shares.

That Co-op loan means fuck all and I don't see why folk get concerned about it.

Then there's this belief that without CL revenue that Bheast FC are fucked - they're not. Their whole business model is based upon SPFL and and cup fixtures / revenue - they don't factor in European money in their running budget. They have a self-substantiating business model which if the push came to the shove then they could off-load their highest earners or Desmond would simply open his wallet.

DLP is now clutching at straws and rapidly becoming our own version of Phil-4-Names - something I've told him personally after his last blog about the supposed C1872 loan for shares.

Either back-up the claims or say fuck all.

6 hours ago, Amato said:

Comes across as the Rangers equivalent of ill Phil. Will probably be seeking donations to continue his investigative journalism soon.

As I was saying....

...and no to your 2nd point.