Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, govanblue said:

Very proud indeed!  :isay:

What's this maybe??? :p:

But it does bring up the idea that BRAVEHOUND could probably deliver quite an interesting wee half-time show at Ibrox. :tu:

I never like to promise something that I cannot be sure is going to happen GB, but the lady mentioned it first so that is a good start I think. :thumbup:

I think he would need to be a bit older and if they could come an hour or so before ko then RM members could meet Broxi outside before the game. 

Your idea of Broxi being on at half time is great and with your connections I am sure you could organise that. 

So I think a Broxi meet at Ibrox in some form is doable. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I never like to promise something that I cannot be sure is going to happen GB, but the lady mentioned it first so that is a good start I think. :thumbup:

I think he would need to be a bit older and if they could come an hour or so before ko then RM members could meet Broxi outside before the game. 

Your idea of Broxi being on at half time is great and with your connections I am sure you could organise that. 

So I think a Broxi meet at Ibrox in some form is doable. :thumbsup:

Broxi is for the supporters of RM and GB (you too Zet), the dug should be given the freedom of Ibrox and go wherever the hell he wants when a game is not being played. We can always get one of our shit players to pick up Broxi's shit as punishment for not performing.

43 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Broxi is for the supporters of RM and GB (you too Zet), the dug should be given the freedom of Ibrox and go wherever the hell he wants when a game is not being played. We can always get one of our shit players to pick up Broxi's shit as punishment for not performing.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Well done @Bears r us

Thanks for the photograph. Broxi is going to make someone a great companion. :thumbup:

It was a pleasure Z, just had time for a couple of pics and one came out OK. Hopefully we will get more before long and when he is a little older get him and his trainer up to Ibrox before a game to meet as many as possible from RM. :thumbup:

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It was a pleasure Z, just had time for a couple of pics and one came out OK. Hopefully we will get more before long and when he is a little older get him and his trainer up to Ibrox before a game to meet as many as possible from RM. :thumbup:

:cheers:

Great picture of a great dog Bud ..... as you say he will make a wonderful companion for the person who gets him.

To all who helped to make this happen .... take a bow.

:UK:

39 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Great picture of a great dog Bud ..... as you say he will make a wonderful companion for the person who gets him.

To all who helped to make this happen .... take a bow.

:UK:

He is a great (wee at the moment) dug that is for sure mate. I went to get the pic because I am only 20 min from Erskine, but GB is an hour longer and well Zetland would need a flight. :thumbsup:

The members who donated should indeed take a bow.:thumbup:

24 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I think he has the look of a Pyrenean Mountain Dog about him. Sure we bought the right pup?! :p:

I must admit he does have that look in this new pic from Bravehound Z, but his sister looks much more Lab like.

I think he is just special because RM members bought him. :thumbsup: 

I remember my great great granda who fought in first world war and lived into the early eighties, he was haunted by it, would never open up and just got on the best he could even though he was scarred mentally by it, I was young and even I could see it.

I know I donated towards Bravehound and other Erskine funds but I just wish that something like this was up and running years ago, who knows it might have helped him and others like him to cope a bit better, well done to everyone who donated, we might be given a bad name by the press at times but we know how good a fan base and how good we are at things like this, great to see the pictures, nice wee pup, hope it does us proud and helps someone in whatever way it's trained.

• 2 weeks later...

A message from BRAVEHOUND:

Dear gb, 

I thought that you might like to see a recent photo of wee BROXI, out and about at the library - clever boy ! 

He’s a very confident and happy puppy, and his puppy-walkers are happy to bring him to our centre to meet with you and some of his supporters, or to take him in to see you at Rangers, so do let me know if you’d like to set something up and suggest a date or two. I think all puppies are pretty cute, but there is something special about BROXI !

Broxi_Library.thumb.jpg.726cf369b40182ce17be2eda4cc5c0ed.jpg

58 minutes ago, govanblue said:

A message from BRAVEHOUND:

Broxi_Library.thumb.jpg.726cf369b40182ce17be2eda4cc5c0ed.jpg

For someone his age at the library, I would recommend the Asterix books, a good laugh and a light hearted educational read about the history of the ancient world. He can obviously move on to more high brow stuff as he gets older. He does look like such a clever lad.

Archived