Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

After yesterday's disappointment that we clip has cheered me up no end Bud ....... very glad to see Bravehound getting the positive exposure it deserves ... it is a wonderful charity that actually shows the improvement it makes on someone's life ... very uplifting indeed.

Not unlike the work that the RM Erskine Fund does to help veterans have a better quality of life ..... and all the pictures you and GB put up and the work you both do along with Zetland  only make it obvious that this work is so important in the wellbeing of good people who are in need of a friend to see them through hard times .... as much as I love The Rangers .... this puts into perspective the really important values .....  one being quality of life.

Keep up the good work people. 

:UK:

It is a heart warming story mate, and yes after yesterday it is good to read of the great work Bravehound does. 

Putting a few pics up is easy, getting so many good people like yourself donating to Broxi and Erskine is fantastic. :cheers:

PS I do not think Renfrewshire council has picked Bravehound as one of their names to be voted on for their gritters.  :angrywillie:

On 29/10/2018 at 11:48, Bears r us said:

It is a heart warming story mate, and yes after yesterday it is good to read of the great work Bravehound does. 

Putting a few pics up is easy, getting so many good people like yourself donating to Broxi and Erskine is fantastic. :cheers:

PS I do not think Renfrewshire council has picked Bravehound as one of their names to be voted on for their gritters.  :angrywillie:

Their loss not Bravehound's Bud.... sad the council took no notice of a charity that is really helping people get their lives back together ..... typical local council right enough.

It would have been nice if all our efforts had helped ... but not to be ..... when you think about it though ... who would have actually seen the name on the gritter  ..... as nine times out of ten the gritters are out at night when we are all indoors anyway ... so no big loss to Bravehound.

They will go from strength to strength regardless and it's nice to know that Broxi will be at the forefront helping another deserving veteran.

57 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Their loss not Bravehounds Bud.... sad the council took no notice of a charity that is really helping people get their lives back together ..... typical local council right enough.

It would have been nice if all our efforts had helped ... but not to be ..... when you think about it though ... who would have actually seen the name on the gritter  ..... as nine times out of ten the gritters are out at night when we are all indoors anyway ... so no big loss to Bravehounds.

They will go from strength to strength regardless and it's nice to know that Broxi will be at the forefront helping another deserving veteran.

Yes apart from any publicity when the names are announced, I agree no great loss. :thumbup: 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

Their loss not Bravehounds Bud.... sad the council took no notice of a charity that is really helping people get their lives back together ..... typical local council right enough.

It would have been nice if all our efforts had helped ... but not to be ..... when you think about it though ... who would have actually seen the name on the gritter  ..... as nine times out of ten the gritters are out at night when we are all indoors anyway ... so no big loss to Bravehounds.

I don't care about a bloody gritter, that's a piece of kit that does it's job

Broxi is a piece of kit that does his job when he starts but he will also love, protect and comfort. Huge difference to me. Being part of his adoption to help someone is one of the best things I have been part of along with the other members who donated.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Broxi is a piece of kit that does his job when he starts but he will also love, protect and comfort. Huge difference to me. Being part of his adoption to help someone is one of the best things i have been part of.

Well said mate .... all who took part in the adoption feel the same way .... a gritter pales into insignificance compared to what Broxi and all the other best friends can do for someone in need.

7 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Broxi is a piece of kit that does his job when he starts but he will also love, protect and comfort. Huge difference to me. Being part of his adoption to help someone is one of the best things I have been part of along with the other members who donated.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

Well said mate .... all who took part in the adoption feel the same way .... a gritter pales into insignificance compared to what Broxi and all the other best friends can do for someone in need.

You are right about the gritters and Broxi Mal, the only reason BH and myself mentioned them is that we and some others spent a good few hours over a few days typing 'Bravehound' into the R C site and so we are slightly pissed off that it never made it through. :thumbsup:

Let that be the last mention of gritters and get back to Broxi and Bravehound. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Broxi and Pam were invited to the opening of a war memorial garden in Kilmarnock yesterday and our boy was looking great as usual.

Broxiwarmemgardenb.jpg

Broxiatopeningofmemorialgardena.jpg

That lad looks like he means business now he is going to make a veteran a very very happy person and change there life forever.

Hope to meet you one day Broxi :bow:

It's amazing, you would think its only a dog, but the effort donations and the love shown to Broxi is brilliant. 

To think that the donations will help so much towards helping someone's life. 

If only Broxi knew how much he has maybe cheered some people up and what support he has from people on this forum and elsewhere. 

Rangers fans we are, argue and slate and annoy each other and disagree at times. 

But I feel we have all pulled together in this project and I'm sure it's paying off big time. 

Congratulations to everyone involved, not sure where that wee speech came from, just proud to have been able to be part of it. 

39 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

That lad looks like he means business now he is going to make a veteran a very very happy person and change there life forever.

Hope to meet you one day Broxi :bow:

Still waiting on word from Hollybush mate, GB is trying his contact. :thumbup: 

14 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

It's amazing, you would think its only a dog, but the effort donations and the love shown to Broxi is brilliant. 

To think that the donations will help so much towards helping someone's life. 

If only Broxi knew how much he has maybe cheered some people up and what support he has from people on this forum and elsewhere. 

Rangers fans we are, argue and slate and annoy each other and disagree at times. 

But I feel we have all pulled together in this project and I'm sure it's paying off big time. 

Congratulations to everyone involved, not sure where that wee speech came from, just proud to have been able to be part of it. 

Great wee speech mate :thumbup:

I think we have been so lucky in the dog that Fiona at Bravehound decided would be the one for RM to buy and sponsor.

He has that proud look about him and seems at home wherever Pam takes him (can you imagine how hard it will be for her to hand him over in a few months time) and he just seems to have class about him.

Broxi is certainly 'one of the people' even if he is a dog. :thumbsup:

38 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great wee speech mate :thumbup:

I think we have been so lucky in the dog that Fiona at Bravehound decided would be the one for RM to buy and sponsor.

He has that proud look about him and seems at home wherever Pam takes him (can you imagine how hard it will be for her to hand him over in a few months time) and he just seems to have class about him.

Broxi is certainly 'one of the people' even if he is a dog. :thumbsup:

Broxi is a hero.......... no doubt about it........... even if he is as you say, just a dog.Dogs can be heroes too mate.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Broxi is a hero.......... no doubt about it........... even if he is as you say, just a dog.Dogs can be heroes too mate.

giphy.gif

I love dogs and your gif is great. :thumbup: 

It is also good to see someone using Top Cat as their posting name being so kind to dogs. :thumbsup:  

Archived