Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I love dogs and your gif is great. :thumbup: 

It is also good to see someone using Top Cat as their posting name being so kind to dogs. :thumbsup:  

Thank you bro............. I love dogs too....... I have two labradors... their part of the family.

Cheers for the kind comments too.:tu:

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/11/2018 at 18:50, Bears r us said:

Broxi and Pam, along with other Bravehound dogs and people were at Redford Barracks in Edinburgh last night. Broxi was looking the part at this black tie event.

Broxigoingtoedinburghwithpam.jpg

Broxigoingtoedinburgh.jpg

Broxiatedinburgwithpiper.jpg

:cheers:

I meant to ask ... who's the bit of fluff Broxi was pictured with at the black tie do .... was it his date or was it just bit of pussy who fancied a bit of hot dawg? ..... :mutley:

:UK:

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

I meant to ask ... who's the bit of fluff Broxi was pictured with at the black tie do .... was it his date or was it just bit of pussy who fancied a bit of hot dawg? ..... :mutley:

Now now mate, that is the wonderful Pam (who prefers not to be in the pics if she can avoid it) who is bringing up Broxi in a way we could only have hoped for. :bow:

I never thought we would get someone so dedicated to our way of life, she has taken Broxi to more Poppy/Remembrance events that I knew existed. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

No no no ... not Pam Bud ... the feline in the 2nd picture ... I would never treat a lady like Pam with disrespect ... she is as you say wonderful ..... it's that wee pussy with the fur coat and nae knickers i'm on about .... :mutley:

On 09/11/2018 at 18:50, Bears r us said:

Broxigoingtoedinburgh.jpg

27 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Sorry mate I was not paying enough attention :duh: and did wonder if someone had taken over your account for a wee while :thumbsup:

It is now funny that I have got the joke :thumbup: I think it must be a ornamental cat in Pam's house, probably that is the best kind to have when she has two dogs along with Broxi.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry mate I was not paying enough attention :duh: and did wonder if someone had taken over your account for a wee while :thumbsup:

It is now funny that I have got the joke :thumbup: I think it must be a ornamental cat in Pam's house, probably that is the best kind to have when she has two dogs along with Broxi.

I gathered that Bud .... good to see that chivalry is still out there mate.

Our Broxi is certainly getting around, here he is with Pam at the Salvation Army in Kilmarnock:

Kilmarnock Salvation Army

We had a visit from Pamela and Broxi today. Pamela is a Bravehound trainer and Broxi will soon become a companion to a veteran with physical or psychological injuries. Broxi was perfectly behaved. You can find out more about The Bravehound charity at www.bravehound.co.uk

Broxiatsalvationarmya.jpg

Broxiatsalvationarmy.jpg

Archived