Jump to content
Bears r us

Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Recommended Posts

Lovely wee dog. Fantastic stuff 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, govanblue said:

Very proud indeed!  :isay:

 

What's this maybe??? :p:

But it does bring up the idea that BRAVEHOUND could probably deliver quite an interesting wee half-time show at Ibrox. :tu:

I never like to promise something that I cannot be sure is going to happen GB, but the lady mentioned it first so that is a good start I think. :thumbup:

I think he would need to be a bit older and if they could come an hour or so before ko then RM members could meet Broxi outside before the game. 

Your idea of Broxi being on at half time is great and with your connections I am sure you could organise that. 

So I think a Broxi meet at Ibrox in some form is doable. :thumbsup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to take him a walk .. let him chase some cats and shit 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bravehound is a brilliant cause and something that relies on the help of the public as they get no external funding. For anyone on FB, like and share as much as you can:

https://www.facebook.com/bravehounduk/

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I never like to promise something that I cannot be sure is going to happen GB, but the lady mentioned it first so that is a good start I think. :thumbup:

I think he would need to be a bit older and if they could come an hour or so before ko then RM members could meet Broxi outside before the game. 

Your idea of Broxi being on at half time is great and with your connections I am sure you could organise that. 

So I think a Broxi meet at Ibrox in some form is doable. :thumbsup:

 

Broxi is for the supporters of RM and GB (you too Zet), the dug should be given the freedom of Ibrox and go wherever the hell he wants when a game is not being played. We can always get one of our shit players to pick up Broxi's shit as punishment for not performing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Broxi is for the supporters of RM and GB (you too Zet), the dug should be given the freedom of Ibrox and go wherever the hell he wants when a game is not being played. We can always get one of our shit players to pick up Broxi's shit as punishment for not performing.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is so precious!! ❤💙

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done @Bears r us

Thanks for the photograph. Broxi is going to make someone a great companion. :thumbup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Well done @Bears r us

Thanks for the photograph. Broxi is going to make someone a great companion. :thumbup:

It was a pleasure Z, just had time for a couple of pics and one came out OK. Hopefully we will get more before long and when he is a little older get him and his trainer up to Ibrox before a game to meet as many as possible from RM. :thumbup:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It was a pleasure Z, just had time for a couple of pics and one came out OK. Hopefully we will get more before long and when he is a little older get him and his trainer up to Ibrox before a game to meet as many as possible from RM. :thumbup:

 

:cheers:

Great picture of a great dog Bud ..... as you say he will make a wonderful companion for the person who gets him.

To all who helped to make this happen .... take a bow.

:UK:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Great picture of a great dog Bud ..... as you say he will make a wonderful companion for the person who gets him.

To all who helped to make this happen .... take a bow.

:UK:

He is a great (wee at the moment) dug that is for sure mate. I went to get the pic because I am only 20 min from Erskine, but GB is an hour longer and well Zetland would need a flight. :thumbsup:

The members who donated should indeed take a bow.:thumbup:

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

New picture of our Broxi from Bravehound Facebook. 

I think he has the look of a Pyrenean Mountain Dog about him. Sure we bought the right pup?! :p:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zetland said:

I think he has the look of a Pyrenean Mountain Dog about him. Sure we bought the right pup?! :p:

As long as he's not an Albanian Tripehound he'll do just fine Z.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

As long as he's not an Albanian Tripehound he'll do just fine Z.

:thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I think he has the look of a Pyrenean Mountain Dog about him. Sure we bought the right pup?! :p:

I must admit he does have that look in this new pic from Bravehound Z, but his sister looks much more Lab like.

I think he is just special because RM members bought him. :thumbsup: 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/06/2018 at 12:16, Bears r us said:

 

Our Donations bought this beauty for a Veteran. I feel very proud to have been involved. Well done Bears!! :dance:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zetland said:

Our Donations bought this beauty for a Veteran. I feel very proud to have been involved. Well done Bears!! :dance:

He is a cracker Z. :thumbup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at that wee face and big feet. A beauty !

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, govanblue said:

A message from BRAVEHOUND:

Broxi_Library.thumb.jpg.726cf369b40182ce17be2eda4cc5c0ed.jpg

For someone his age at the library, I would recommend the Asterix books, a good laugh and a light hearted educational read about the history of the ancient world. He can obviously move on to more high brow stuff as he gets older. He does look like such a clever lad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×