Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

41 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is being worked on mate by @govanblue and Bravehound at the moment, it would hopefully be with a few of their dogs and of course Broxi. :thumbup:

PS are you going to make it along ??

Work permitting I will definitely be there. My boy would be fuming if he mised an opportunity to meet Broxi (and you and GB obviously).

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Travelrug said:

Work permitting I will definitely be there. My boy would be fuming if he mised an opportunity to meet Broxi (and you and GB obviously).

Good stuff mate, GB and I will be very willing to take photos of Broxi and his fans, we are better on the that side of the camera. :thumbsup:

On 06/08/2018 at 16:05, Bears r us said:

image.png.042b7712c52477ac5f4fbdebf93a0c2f.png

We have now agreed a date with Broxi’s trainer to bring him to Ibrox to meet fund members before a game.

It will be the game against Hearts on Saturday 6th October at the JG statue, between 1345 and 1445 approx, but these times will be confirmed nearer the meet up.

The only thing that might change this date is the EUROPA cup, if we reached the group stage then the second round of games seem to be the 4th October, if we had a game on the 4th (Thursday) then the Hearts game would probably be on the Sunday. Since that is still an unknown we will go with the Sat 6th Oct at the moment and will reschedule the Broxi meet if required.

If you are hoping to be able to meet up on the 6th Oct, to give us an idea of numbers, could you please say so in this thread. It would be great to have a lot of Broxi fans there to meet him and get a few pictures taken.  

Let's go. 

^^^^^^^^^

2 minutes ago, Zetland said:

@Bears r us

Have you got a few Bears coming to see Broxi (BRAVEHOUND Pup) in October? :thumbup:

Just a couple have said so Z, but it is a bit away yet and we have so many games I think it will be nearer the time before most get involved with the thread. A bump every day or so will keep it from disappearing into the lower pages. :thumbup:

50 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I will be over, I have an Anniversary Parade in Dennistoun at midday but will get her to drop me at Subway once I finish and get over and will get a picture taken, I will be suited and booted so should look the part for it, ??

That will be great, nothing better than a well dressed bear or bearette. :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Maybe a wee donation box as well with why Broxi is there and what the money is going to and I'm sure it will make a good few bob, just a thought. 

It is a good thought but not as easy as you would think mate, I will let GB explain the boring details sometime why that is the case. :pipe:

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Just a couple have said so Z, but it is a bit away yet and we have so many games I think it will be nearer the time before most get involved with the thread. A bump every day or so will keep it from disappearing into the lower pages. :thumbup:

I can't make it as I will be abroad for a couple of weeks but look forward to seeing the pictures in a bar in Teneriffe :cheers:

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I can't make it as I will be abroad for a couple of weeks but look forward to seeing the pictures in a bar in Teneriffe :cheers:

That's a pity mate, but hopefully a good few will manage and we get a good number of photos to put up. :thumbup: 

Enjoy your break in the sun. :cheers:

We have now agreed a date with Broxi’s trainer to bring him to Ibrox to meet fund members before a game.

It will be the game against Hearts on Saturday 6th October at the JG statue, between 1345 and 1445 approx, but these times will be confirmed nearer the meet up.

The only thing that might change this date is the EUROPA cup, if we reached the group stage then the second round of games seem to be the 4th October, if we had a game on the 4th (Thursday) then the Hearts game would probably be on the Sunday. Since that is still an unknown we will go with the Sat 6th Oct at the moment and will reschedule the Broxi meet if required.

If you are hoping to be able to meet up on the 6th Oct, to give us an idea of numbers, could you please say so in this thread. It would be great to have a lot of Broxi fans there to meet him and get a few pictures taken.  

Let's go. 

:kingbilly:

Let's go. 

^^^^^^^

Let's go. 

Broxiabc.jpg

19 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'll be there. I can't wait to meet him!! He's sooooooooo precious!!! ❤?

That is good to hear Jinty, hope you get a good few pics. :thumbup:

PS I have just got a couple of new pics in from his trainer so will post them soon.

Archived