Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

He had a poor first game to watch against them, and would have been as pissed off as we were mate.

He is getting bigger every time she sends a pic, fantastic looking lad. 

Absolutely in love with the wee man :dance:

This game has now been confirmed for 3pm KO on Sunday 7th October. Broxi and his trainer have confirmed that they can attend this change of date (Broxi said " not missing this meet up with as many as possible of my supporters from RM" :happy:). 

The time for Broxi to be at the JG statue has still to be confirmed, but it will be up here the week before the game. 

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

On 06/09/2018 at 22:01, Bears r us said:

This game has now been confirmed for 3pm KO on Sunday 7th October. Broxi and his trainer have confirmed that they can attend this change of date (Broxi said " not missing this meet up with as many as possible of my supporters from RM" :happy:). 

The time for Broxi to be at the JG statue has still to be confirmed, but it will be up here the week before the game. 

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

?

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

?

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

^^^^

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

??

Just for the record,  when Broxi makes his appearance at the Statue in October, we'd like you to come along and say hi to him.  You don't have to introduce yourself, or get photographed or anything.  Just walk past the statue, see the dug, say hello, take a selfie, continue to the game.  I won't even ask you for a donation!  :p:

7 hours ago, govanblue said:

Just for the record,  when Broxi makes his appearance at the Statue in October, we'd like you to come along and say hi to him.  You don't have to introduce yourself, or get photographed or anything.  Just walk past the statue, see the dug, say hello, take a selfie, continue to the game.  I won't even ask you for a donation!  :p:

:lol:

On the contrary GB ..... a token donation towards Bravehound would not be out of the question ..... with a little bit of your ingenuity and persuasion I'm sure a sign advertising this would bring in a tidy sum for this worthwhile cause.

:UK:

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

On 13/09/2018 at 01:04, govanblue said:

I will personally give you cash, just so I know who I'm dealing with, would be interesting to see what a few people look like compared to there profile and how they post online, :UK:

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

??

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

Archived