Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

Just now, gmcf said:

The thing is , I go in CF4 so must have just missed him by minutes cos I was in my seat before the team comes out , that's what annoys me most . 

Hes looking great , and ,  as you say , next time ?

I think he and his trainer left just before 1440 because they were getting very cold, but if we can then he will be back. :thumbup: 

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to apologise, never made it as the traffic was a nightmare, I'm actually annoyed that I missed him. 

Didn't get into my seat until five past three, missed the first goal as well. 

Great result, but not happy at missing him. 

Hope everyone that made it had a good time and the dog looks good. :UK:

23 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Not yet, but we plan to.

The weather (and my usual poor timekeeping) scuppered a plan I had today for phase 1 of that.

Indeed.  Never did get back to me about the bricks:( 

I let you off as I know you're busy.  Well,  I am presuming anyway.  Will need to wait till next month and purchase them myself.  No worries:)  

5 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Got to apologise, never made it as the traffic was a nightmare, I'm actually annoyed that I missed him. 

Didn't get into my seat until five past three, missed the first goal as well. 

Great result, but not happy at missing him. 

Hope everyone that made it had a good time and the dog looks good. :UK:

Same here,  I was lucky to see the goal... Just as I was about to take a seat as well 

36 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Same here,  I was lucky to see the goal... Just as I was about to take a seat as well 

I wasn't in much of a good mood, had a hat on today and not sure if this is why it happened, but I was getting on the Subway today and rattled my head off the top of the door, hit it that hard my cap fell of my front tooth. 

I had that cap since I was sixteen and got hit with a brick in the face, :lol:

Never any problems until today, the cap fell out into my hand, was really self conscious all day about it, dentist tomorrow if I can get an appointment before or after work. 

I haven't even got the excuse of being pissed anymore as I don't drink, what a mong I am. 

:craphead:

11 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I wasn't in much of a good mood, had a hat on today and not sure if this is why it happened, but I was getting on the Subway today and rattled my head off the top of the door, hit it that hard my cap fell of my front tooth. 

I had that cap since I was sixteen and got hit with a brick in the face, :lol:

Never any problems until today, the cap fell out into my hand, was really self conscious all day about it, dentist tomorrow if I can get an appointment before or after work. 

I haven't even got the excuse of being pissed anymore as I don't drink, what a mong I am. 

:craphead:

Aww that's unfortunate.  Hope you manage to get it sorted.  I'm sure you looked fine:)  

The word back from Fiona and Pam at Bravehound is that BROXI will be back at Ibrox before he joins up with his veteran, he should be again in spring 2019.

The next visit date/time will be put up in this thread a few weeks before he is due to make his second appearance.

This will give more people the chance to meet him and especially those from RM who got held up in traffic on Sunday and missed him.

Another chance below to help BRAVEHOUND:

As @govanblue and @cushynumber posted above, could we try and help get a Renfrewshire snow plough named after BRAVEHOUND, the link GB put up is below and I have voted a few times so maybe there is no limit to how often a person votes :happy: the main thing is a plough named BRAVEHOUND would get them a lot of publicity and help this great charity.  

https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/a08a854b709c45bcbbf8825e4d110dc5

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The word back from Fiona and Pam at Bravehound is that BROXI will be back at Ibrox before he joins up with his veteran, he should be again in spring 2019.

The next visit date/time will be put up in this thread a few weeks before he is due to make his second appearance.

This will give more people the chance to meet him and especially those from RM who got held up in traffic on Sunday and missed him.

As @govanblue and @cushynumber posted above, could we try and help get a Renfrewshire snow plough named after BRAVEHOUND, the link GB put up is below and I have voted a few times so maybe there is no limit to how often a person votes :happy: the main thing is a plough named BRAVEHOUND would get them a lot of publicity and help this great charity.  

Ive been doing this for the last half hour non stop :lol:

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

^^^

Saw him at Ibrox at the front door of main stand. Was ready to give a donation but said they were not taking donations.

Let me pet him which was nnice and he's still a pup mind you. Think he just wanted to play :)

11 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Saw him at Ibrox at the front door of main stand. Was ready to give a donation but said they were not taking donations.

Let me pet him which was nnice and he's still a pup mind you. Think he just wanted to play ?

If @govanblue had been there at that point he would have taken a donation from you.  :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, Bears r us said:

:cheers:

Excellent idea from them .... just spent 25 minutes voting ... BRAVEHOUND GRRITTERS ... Accepted every time will try and get on again sometime today.

When is the closing date for voting Bud .... as I would attempt to "plough" more votes in if possible .... :p:

:UK:

38 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Excellent idea from them .... just spent 25 minutes voting ... BRAVEHOUND GRRITTERS ... Accepted every time will try and get on again sometime today.

When is the closing date for voting Bud .... as I would attempt to "plough" more votes in if possible .... :p:

:UK:

Not sure when the closing date is mate, but will have a look later, thanks for all your votes I will be doing more later as well. ?

Archived