Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broxi has been at the Bravehound Centre with Pam and has met up with his sister Gaby again, he is is also growing fast as the pic of him looking out the window shows, but still a cute pup at heart with his toy. 

A big awwwww needed for that pic I think.

Broxiandgaby.jpg

Broxuatwindow.jpg

Broxiandtoy.jpg

Bravehound had a nativity play, with dugs playing all the parts :thumbsup: 

Broxi was the star of the show with his sister Gaby (well probably Fiona would say it was Gwyneth her Scottie but we are biased). Pam did not realise Broxi had been given the 'red' headdress until the show started so we will let Gaby have the blue this time. :happy:

Broxiatnativityb.jpg

Broxuatnativityc.jpg

Broxiatnativity.jpg

Broxiatnaticitya.jpg

25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Broxi was the star of the show with his sister Gaby (well probably Fiona would say it was Gwyneth her Scottie but we are biased). Pam did not realise Broxi had been given the 'red' headdress until the show started so we will let Gaby have the blue this time. :happy:

Broxiatnativityb.jpg

Broxuatnativityc.jpg

Broxiatnativity.jpg

Broxiatnaticitya.jpg

That is scary looking, :UK:

12 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

That is scary looking, :UK:

Very unusual I would say 😁 but Fiona who runs Bravehound is great at getting them noticed and she had it on twitter and facebook this morning and if it attracts more people to fund them then it will be worth it. :thumbup:

14 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Broxiatnativityb.jpg

Broxuatnativityc.jpg

Broxiatnativity.jpg

Broxiatnaticitya.jpg

:Banane21:

My business have taken a bit of inspiration from this thread.  We normally send out a nice wine to our top clients this time of year, but binning that and looking at supporting military (we are mainly all ex mil in the business) charities this year.

We've decided to sponsor Rufus (hopefully - if available) who I've just noticed is proudly sat next to Broxi on the website.

2 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

My business have taken a bit of inspiration from this thread.  We normally send out a nice wine to our top clients this time of year, but binning that and looking at supporting military (we are mainly all ex mil in the business) charities this year.

We've decided to sponsor Rufus (hopefully - if available) who I've just noticed is proudly sat next to Broxi on the website.

Fantastic news mate, well done. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

great pictures mate. he could  smile once in a while though :lol:

Yes he is not great at smiling but he is still rather cute for a big pup. :thumbsup:

These pics all come from Pam his trainer, she has been excellent at keeping us up to date. :thumbup:

Archived