Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

From Pam this morning, the first pic is from yesterday, someone was getting a nice bath to celebrate his birthday today, our BROXI is ONE today.

Happy birthday Broxi.   

Broxiinbath.jpg

Broxionetoday.jpg

Good to see a blue hat!! :thumbup:

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Good to see a blue hat!! :thumbup:

You noticed Z, Pam said after the Christmas post with the green hat she never thought about it, but she was always going to make sure it was blue this time.

Top marks to our Pam.  :thumbsup:

On 06/04/2019 at 13:07, Bears r us said:

Latest pics from Pam, Broxi met up with his sisters at training on Thursday. Also Bravehound has won an award will put the link below.

Broxiandsisters.jpg

Brilliant news!  This was the one we all voted on. Good to see it paid off  😄

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

From Pam this morning, the first pic is from yesterday, someone was getting a nice bath to celebrate his birthday today, our BROXI is ONE today.

Happy birthday Broxi.   

Broxiinbath.jpg

So officially not a soap dodger then.  :p:

On 07/04/2019 at 11:47, govanblue said:

Thanks for the reminder.

Happy Birthday Broxi :rangers:

I've now transferred that £600 we collected to Bravehound. :tu:

From Twitter today @govanblue it is a bit of a mash up to save putting our full pics up :thumbsup:

BRAVEHOUND‏ @bravehounds

HUGE THANKS TO all at Rangers MEDIA for a generous donation of £600 to BRAVEHOUND. BRAVEHOUND Broxi celebrated his first birthday and we are so grateful for your continued support, and to Pam our AMAZING Puppy-walker. THANK YOU !!! @RangersMedia

Bravehound.jpg

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Can't blame for him wanting a picture with our famous handsome pooch. Hope Kris gave a substantial donation to Broxi's fund for making him look good :thumbsup:

Tell ye what though stg, his hair isny half looking good ,take it Broxi just had a shampoo n condition 😊 

On 15/04/2019 at 20:51, Bears r us said:

Pam and Broxi met up with Kris Boyd, and he wanted a pic with the RM Bravehound dug. :thumbsup:

BroxiandBoyd.jpg

Broxi is thinking "when they telt me I was going to be a veterans companion, this is not what I had in mind".

59 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Broxi is thinking "when they telt me I was going to be a veterans companion, this is not what I had in mind".

I bet that 'playing' veteran would love to have Broxi as a companion like most of RM. :thumbup:

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I bet that 'playing' veteran would love to have Broxi as a companion like most of RM. :thumbup:

Anyone would be proud to have the bold broxter as a companion. 

When is he due back at Ibrox?

5 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Anyone would be proud to have the bold broxter as a companion. 

When is he due back at Ibrox?

I honestly do not know mate, @govanblue was hoping to get Broxi and other Bravehound dogs on at half time at a game sometime, but I think that will be next season now. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Zetland said:

Any update on Broxi being assigned to a Veteran @Bears r us:thumbup:

Not at the moment Z, it is still at the assessment stage I understand. He is a big strong dog and though very well behaved I would imagine not suitable for all veterans on the books of BraveHound. 

We will have an update before too long I would expect. :thumbup:

On 06/04/2019 at 13:07, Bears r us said:

Latest pics from Pam, Broxi met up with his sisters at training on Thursday. Also Bravehound has won an award will put the link below.

Broxiandsisters.jpg

Just realised I know the gentleman and his dog in this picture. Irma is lovely:) 

And didn't realise Broxi's birthday was day after mine. Something to remember now:) 

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Just realised I know the gentleman and his dog in this picture. Irma is lovely:) 

And didn't realise Broxi's birthday was day after mine. Something to remember now:) 

I think Irma was the first BraveHound STG. 👍 

21 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Correct. Irma was indeed. The owner is a great guy and he loves the dog to bits. 

I have seen him and his wife (I assume) and Irma at the Bravehound centre once but he had just come out of hospital and did not want to bother him so did not speak, but Irma has been incredible for him I believe. :thumbup:

Just in form Pam. Broxi has a favourite toy called Goldie, who was in need of a wash, Broxi was not amused when Goldie ended up on the washing line, well for a while until Broxi sorted the situation out. :lol: 

He then decided this heat was too much and made it to the cool of indoors and some quality rest. :thumbsup:

Broxigoldietoy.jpg

Broxigoldietoya.jpg

Broxigoldietoyb.jpg

Broxiflatoutwiththeheat.jpg

Archived