Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

7 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Well said mate ..... BRU is by far too modest ...  (admirable  mind you) ..... he owns this great thread .... :cup:

:UK:

Thanks mate :cheers: as I keep saying it is a pleasure to pass on whatever Pam sends.

Broxi was only possible first of all because GB came up with the idea and then the generosity of the RM members (like yourself) who provided the funds to make it happen, I have been lucky to be able to pass on pics and info from Pam since she got him. 

:thumbsup:

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks mate :cheers: as I keep saying it is a pleasure to pass on whatever Pam sends.

Broxi was only possible first of all because GB came up with the idea and then the generosity of the RM members (like yourself) who provided the funds to make it happen, I have been lucky to be able to pass on pics and info from Pam since she got him. 

:thumbsup:

:cheers:

Of course you are right Bud ..... GB has done a great thing and is to be commended for making the "Broxi Affair" a reality for all the Bears who helped to sponsor Broxi ...... he has the same traits as yourself though .... and sometimes we forget all the good being done by you GB and Zetland in helping our Veterans in need ..... so kudos to you all .... not forgetting Pam also for the fine efforts that bring smiles and happiness all round.

..... but you still own this thread .... OK! ..... :thuglife:

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Of course you are right Bud ..... GB has done a great thing and is to be commended for making the "Broxi Affair" a reality for all the Bears who helped to sponsor Broxi ...... he has the same traits as yourself though .... and sometimes we forget all the good being done by you GB and Zetland in helping our Veterans in need ..... so kudos to you all .... not forgetting Pam also for the fine efforts that bring smiles and happiness all round.

..... but you still own this thread .... OK! ..... :thuglife:

OK :lol:

On 18/05/2019 at 22:19, Bears r us said:

Some new pics in from Pam over the last couple of days. Broxi has been weighed again and he now 37.4 kg and there is a pic of him and his sister Gaby when they were just pups.

Pam has had another wee dog staying and Broxi has been teaching it how to watch out the window. :thumbsup:

Broxiandgabyaspups.jpg

Broxinow.jpg

Broxuandbesttoy.jpg

Broxiandpal.jpg

:rangers:

Broxi and Pam are always on the go and having fun, and a few more pics from Pam have come along in the last few days.

Broxi has a nice new coat from Bravehound to wear, he met up with a Lion :happy: and had a great bath at Erskine in the Bravehound Centre.

Broxiwithnewcoat.jpg

Broxiwithnewcoata.jpg

Broxiandthelion.jpg

Broxihavingabath.jpg

Bravehound have won an award at Gardening Scotland last week, more in the link below:

https://www.bravehound.co.uk/gardening-scotland-2019/

Pam had Broxi along as well and she has passed on a few more pics, Broxi proudly wearing a Parachute Regiment beret, looking at 'ones self' in a mirror and helping to show off some fine looking flowers.  

BroxiwithPRberet.jpg

Broxilookinginmirror.jpg

Broxiatgardenshowedinburgh.jpg

3 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Sounds like a good day out for all you RM Erskine Fund Members who are close enough to attend. :dance:

Yes Z, anybody reasonably close to Erskine has a good chance to meet Pam & Broxi, I will check with Pam next week to confirm they  will be there.

It was at this event last year that Mrs Bru and I met them for the first time. :thumbup:

On 04/06/2019 at 12:08, Bears r us said:

Pam has confirmed she will be at this event with Broxi, so this is a good chance to meet them both and help both charities at the same time, hope to see some RM members there. :cheers:

On 11/06/2019 at 20:54, Bears r us said:

Pam has confirmed she will be at this event with Broxi, so this is a good chance to meet them both and help both charities at the same time, hope to see some RM members there. :cheers:

Hope you have a good day Bears r us & Mrs Bears r us! :dance:

27 minutes ago, govanblue said:

That's this Saturday!! - doesn't time fly!!

I'm absolutely 100% definitely going to try to get out there this year!  :p:

I do hope so GB, I will be checking with you on Friday night. :thumbsup:

Archived