Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm heading off to see the doggies now.  I'll hopefully get a couple of pics uploaded tonight.  

In the meantime, anyone who hasn't recently donated to the current RM Erskine Fund End of Season Fundraiser, who would like to make a contribution towards Broxi's upkeep, PM @Zetland and you can send us a couple of quid via PayPal - and that way we can make sure the dog gets a bone, without any unnecessary nick-nack-paddywack.  :pipe:

Broxi.gif.628ded2483ee7a890a649848b8cc15e7.gif

Great pics GB, and great to meet up yesterday. 

It was not too embarrassing when Fiona anounced to the crowd the the Rangers Media folk had all arrived, and named the three of us.  :thumbsup:

PS It is important that everyone who contributes to the Broxi fund knows how much Fiona and the other Bravehound people appreciate what RM Broxi Fund members are doing for their cause. :thumbup:

Of course the Bravehound Armed Forces Day wasn't Broxi's only engagement on Saturday.

He'd already put in a shift representing Bravehound at the Paisley Abbey Armed Forces Day Service before he got to Erskine...

65146472_10162077188265717_4952018058731

64835282_10162077188315717_3713972346722

What a busy lad he is.  No wonder he lies down a lot!  

And now, it's almost time for Broxi to start his new working life as a Companion Dog for a Veteran in Need.

A huge amount of consideration has gone into finding a suitable home for Broxi. 

Bravehound thought long and hard about finding just the right Veteran to be the right match for Broxi, and vice versa.  They were also keen for him to be placed not too far from Ibrox, so that he can get along to see us as often as possible.  :rangers:

Although it's not 100% official yet, it looks like a suitable match has been found. :tu:

I've had a good chat with the Veteran in question, and as a Good Bear himself, he's very keen to keep us up to date with Broxi's progress and adventures going forward.

The Veteran's not up to handling a matchday crowd at Ibrox just yet (Although Broxi takes that in his stride! ) - but we'll work on that - maybe just start him off with a nice quiet stadium tour and an Argyle Lunch for now.  :tu:

Broxi_001.thumb.jpg.3b86b57b16e5e65b018a9df39a5de037.jpg

On 22/06/2019 at 11:41, govanblue said:

I'm heading off to see the doggies now.  I'll hopefully get a couple of pics uploaded tonight.  

In the meantime, anyone who hasn't recently donated to the current RM Erskine Fund End of Season Fundraiser, who would like to make a contribution towards Broxi's upkeep, PM @Zetland and you can send us a couple of quid via PayPal - and that way we can make sure the dog gets a bone, without any unnecessary nick-nack-paddywack.  :pipe:

Broxi.gif.628ded2483ee7a890a649848b8cc15e7.gif

@BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT

Donation for Broxi. :dance:

Broxi the wonder dug is needing some more funds to keep him going, GB will be sending some £s fairly soon, but still time to add a wee donation if you would like to. 👍 

Let's go Broxi !!!! 

If you need reminded of the payment details just ask Zetland, GB or myself. 👍 

PamBroxi13colectingcan THIS ONE.jpg

40 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Broxi the wonder dug is needing some more funds to keep him going, GB will be sending some £s fairly soon, but still time to add a wee donation if you would like to. 👍 

Let's go Broxi !!!! 

Last I checked, we had £345 ready to send.  

I think I am both happy & sad at the moment @Bears r us

Happy that Broxi is almost at the point of being allocated to a Veteran and yet sad that he will not really be just our Dug anymore.

Let’s hope that everything goes according to plan and Broxi is soon settled and doing a fantastic job as a Companion Dog. 🔴🔵

11 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I think I am both happy & sad at the moment @Bears r us

Happy that Broxi is almost at the point of being allocated to a Veteran and yet sad that he will not really be just our Dug anymore.

Let’s hope that everything goes according to plan and Broxi is soon settled and doing a fantastic job as a Companion Dog. 🔴🔵

Yes Z it is a little bitter sweet, but as we know he will make a huge difference to his veteran. :thumbup:

BroxiwithPRberet.jpg

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Let's go Broxi !!!! 

Sent a wee donation the other day. Hope it helps with a biscuit or two for Broxi!! 🐾

15 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Let's go Broxi !!!! 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So with recent bonus donations from @BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT @Bears r us @Zetland and @govanblue , that brings the Broxi Biscuit total to £365

Which is £1 a day for a year  :thumbsup:

Or it would be, if next year wasn't a leap year. :p:

So in fact, we're still short of our (just invented) target!  :depressed:

On 27/06/2019 at 19:08, Bears r us said:

Let's go Broxi !!!! 

^^^^^^^^

Archived