Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Do you have an address I can send something for donating. I don't have 2 tickets together, but I can sort something else out instead. Just need an address as I am across the water in Skye at the moment. 

Sending you a PM, STG :thumbup:

19 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I don't use Twitter I'm afraid. @cushynumber and @Badger were meant to be sorting that one out for some other RM users to take over. Still hasn't happened which is a shame cause it could be put to good use for events such as these being covered. 

Maybe one of the other admin can sort it since these two are being very lax. Saying that I have had a bit of a sabbatical from my own job title. Slowly adding onto it again. 

Anyway....

@gogzy @dummiesoot @ben51 @DBBTB @fog @kplfishtank @DJW  nd anyone else I forgot...any chance of sorting the twitter out or starting a new one please? 

This could make a big difference to some of our RM users! 

Come on @admin :p:

Pam has another Bravehound pup, she is called Maggie and is a half sister to our Broxi.

What a lucky dog Maggie is going to spend her first year with Pam and her great family. You will see from the pics below how much Maggie looks like Broxi as a pup.

Maggiea.jpg

Maggie.jpg

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Pam has another Bravehound pup, she is called Maggie and is a half sister to our Broxi.

What a lucky dog Maggie is going to spend her first year with Pam and her great family. You will see from the pics below how much Maggie looks like Broxi as a pup.

Maggiea.jpg

Maggie.jpg

What another cracker, B r us. Great name!

Do you know if Maggie pup has had her lugs highlighted? 😂

1 hour ago, Zetland said:

What another cracker, B r us. Great name!

Do you know if Maggie pup has had her lugs highlighted? 😂

Yes she is a cracker and also has a very good name indeed. :happy:

It certainly looks like Maggie has had her lugs done with highlights 😁 I think Broxi had a similar look, will need to look back and see if that is the case. 

On 17/08/2019 at 13:37, Bears r us said:

Maggiea.jpg

Maggie.jpg

^^^

On 17/08/2019 at 13:37, Bears r us said:

Maggiea.jpg

Maggie.jpg

^^^

• 1 month later...

We popped along to BraveHound today to see most of their retriever dugs there and got a couple of pics of Broxi and his wee half sister Maggie.

Broxi is doing really well with his veteran and that is the main thing obviously, he is just such a good natured dug and it was great to be able to give him some claps and tell him how much the RM Broxi Fund members think of him ( not sure if he took that bit on board, but he is very intelligent so you never know :happy:).

Broxi and Maggie a.jpg

Broxi bb 10 10.jpg

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

We popped along to BraveHound today to see most of their retriever dugs there and got a couple of pics of Broxi and his wee half sister Maggie.

Broxi is doing really well with his veteran and that is the main thing obviously, he is just such a good natured dug and it was great to be able to give him some claps and tell him how much the RM Broxi Fund members think of him ( not sure if he took that bit on board, but he is very intelligent so you never know :happy:).

Broxi and Maggie a.jpg

Broxi bb 10 10.jpg

^^^^^^^

20 hours ago, BookWorm said:

How old is Broxi. He has a huge lolling tongue.

I think he was born in April/May 2018.

He is a very powerful dog, but as gentle as can be. 👍 

EDIT: Broxi is 18 months old now, born on 7th April 18, many thanks to Pam for that info.

10 hours ago, BookWorm said:

Aww,still very young. They are beautiful dogs.

They are indeed and the difference he has made to his veteran in only a few months, is what these dogs are all about.

The fact a Rangers forum like RM can get members to donate money to provide a dog for Bravehound is fantastic.  :thumbup:

• 2 months later...

As you might have seen in the  Erskine Christmas Fund raiser thread, when GB and I were at their Christmas Lunch on Thursday Broxi had not made it along.

Thanks to Pam she has found a couple of pics from a couple of weeks ago when Broxi and some other Bravehound dogs were at a doggy swimming pool. 

Here is one of Broxi (looking very wet 😁) and another with his half sister Maggie who is now getting the wonderful start in life with Pam that Broxi  was so lucky to have. :thumbup:

Broxiinpool.jpg

Broxiandmaggiwatpool.jpg

Archived