Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Bears r us said:

As you might have seen in the  Erskine Christmas Fund raiser thread, when GB and I were at their Christmas Lunch on Thursday Broxi had not made it along.

Thanks to Pam she has found a couple of pics from a couple of weeks ago when Broxi and some other Bravehound dogs were at a doggy swimming pool. 

Here is one of Broxi (looking very wet 😁) and another with his half sister Maggie who is now getting the wonderful start in life with Pam that Broxi  was so lucky to have. :thumbup:

Broxiinpool.jpg

Broxiandmaggiwatpool.jpg

Has he been boxing, or has his mascara run??

:craphead:

22 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Has he been boxing, or has his mascara run??

:craphead:

Too much frolicking in the water has definitely done for his touch of mascara I think. :pipe:

He is such a cool dug he just takes everything in his stride and his wee (not for long) half sister Maggie is if possible even more laid back.  :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Too much frolicking in the water has definitely done for his touch of mascara I think. :pipe:

He is such a cool dug he just takes everything in his stride and his wee (not for long) half sister Maggie is if possible even more laid back.  :thumbup:

Yeah, I grew up with one mate. Great dogs. I've got a black Lab/Retriever now, and it is brilliant, but gets so hyper around people/other dogs.

Golden ones are definitely more chilled!

On 17/08/2019 at 14:37, Bears r us said:

Pam has another Bravehound pup, she is called Maggie and is a half sister to our Broxi.

What a lucky dog Maggie is going to spend her first year with Pam and her great family. You will see from the pics below how much Maggie looks like Broxi as a pup.

Maggiea.jpg

Maggie.jpg

@Heshootshescores :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, govanblue said:

Well we weren't, but it looks like we are now. :p:

Only problem is - we're skint!  :whistle:

I will put in a bit of money. What do I put in the note bit so it can be identified as for the dog?

14 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I will put in a bit of money. What do I put in the note bit so it can be identified as for the dog?

Great idea.  Don't put anything in yet though - see if we can drum up some more interest first.  If we get enough people agreeing with you, we can then start accepting donations.  :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I too, like you, with a bit of wondering of doing a bit of thinking , that perhaps we should retriever this thread, with the aim of achieving even more cash for the RM dug.

Your interest has been duly noted.  :tu:

Archived