Jump to content
Bears r us

Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Recommended Posts


If anyone would like to meet Broxi, he will be appearing at BRAVEHOUND HQ (in Erskine Bishopton grounds) on Saturday.  A couple of members are heading along, and the invite is extended to all Fund Members. PM me if you're interested in popping in for a look. :tu:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, govanblue said:

If anyone would like to meet Broxi, he will be appearing at BRAVEHOUND HQ (in Erskine Bishopton grounds) on Saturday.  A couple of members are heading along, and the invite is extended to all Fund Members. PM me if you're interested in popping in for a look. :tu:

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Went along to Bravehound HQ at Erskine today because Broxi and his trainer were coming along for training. He is now about 3 and half months old and as you will see from the pics is growing at a fast rate.

Broxi's trainer has also agreed to bring him to Ibrox in the next couple of months so that fund members can meet him before a game, at the JG statue.

We will hopefully have a date that is suitable for his trainer soon and that date will be posted here as soon as we know.

Broxi 4th crop a.jpg

Broxi 4th crop b.jpg

Broxi 4th crop d.jpg

Broxi 4th crop e.jpg

Brilliant, if it's ok are we maybe allowed a picture with him, ??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Went along to Bravehound HQ at Erskine today because Broxi and his trainer were coming along for training. He is now about 3 and half months old and as you will see from the pics is growing at a fast rate.

Broxi's trainer has also agreed to bring him to Ibrox in the next couple of months so that fund members can meet him before a game, at the JG statue.

We will hopefully have a date that is suitable for his trainer soon and that date will be posted here as soon as we know.

Broxi 4th crop a.jpg

Broxi 4th crop b.jpg

Broxi 4th crop d.jpg

Broxi 4th crop e.jpg

Beautiful boy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.042b7712c52477ac5f4fbdebf93a0c2f.png

We have now agreed a date with Broxi’s trainer to bring him to Ibrox to meet fund members before a game.

 

It will be the game against Hearts on Saturday 6th October at the JG statue, between 1345 and 1445 approx, but these times will be confirmed nearer the meet up.

 

The only thing that might change this date is the EUROPA cup, if we reached the group stage then the second round of games seem to be the 4th October, if we had a game on the 4th (Thursday) then the Hearts game would probably be on the Sunday. Since that is still an unknown we will go with the Sat 6th Oct at the moment and will reschedule the Broxi meet if required.

 

If you are hoping to be able to meet up on the 6th Oct, to give us an idea of numbers, could you please say so in this thread. It would be great to have a lot of Broxi fans there to meet him and get a few pictures taken.  

Let's go. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

image.png.042b7712c52477ac5f4fbdebf93a0c2f.png

We have now agreed a date with Broxi’s trainer to bring him to Ibrox to meet fund members before a game.

 

It will be the game against Hearts on Saturday 6th October at the JG statue, between 1345 and 1445 approx, but these times will be confirmed nearer the meet up.

 

The only thing that might change this date is the EUROPA cup, if we reached the group stage then the second round of games seem to be the 4th October, if we had a game on the 4th (Thursday) then the Hearts game would probably be on the Sunday. Since that is still an unknown we will go with the Sat 6th Oct at the moment and will reschedule the Broxi meet if required.

 

If you are hoping to be able to meet up on the 6th Oct, to give us an idea of numbers, could you please say so in this thread. It would be great to have a lot of Broxi fans there to meet him and get a few pictures taken.  

Let's go. 

 

someone give him a cuddle for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

image.png.042b7712c52477ac5f4fbdebf93a0c2f.png

We have now agreed a date with Broxi’s trainer to bring him to Ibrox to meet fund members before a game.

 

It will be the game against Hearts on Saturday 6th October at the JG statue, between 1345 and 1445 approx, but these times will be confirmed nearer the meet up.

 

The only thing that might change this date is the EUROPA cup, if we reached the group stage then the second round of games seem to be the 4th October, if we had a game on the 4th (Thursday) then the Hearts game would probably be on the Sunday. Since that is still an unknown we will go with the Sat 6th Oct at the moment and will reschedule the Broxi meet if required.

 

If you are hoping to be able to meet up on the 6th Oct, to give us an idea of numbers, could you please say so in this thread. It would be great to have a lot of Broxi fans there to meet him and get a few pictures taken.  

Let's go. 

 

Oh my goodness!  In my diary.  I want to see our beautiful boy.  He's gorgeous xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

image.png.042b7712c52477ac5f4fbdebf93a0c2f.png

We have now agreed a date with Broxi’s trainer to bring him to Ibrox to meet fund members before a game.

 

It will be the game against Hearts on Saturday 6th October at the JG statue, between 1345 and 1445 approx, but these times will be confirmed nearer the meet up.

 

The only thing that might change this date is the EUROPA cup, if we reached the group stage then the second round of games seem to be the 4th October, if we had a game on the 4th (Thursday) then the Hearts game would probably be on the Sunday. Since that is still an unknown we will go with the Sat 6th Oct at the moment and will reschedule the Broxi meet if required.

 

If you are hoping to be able to meet up on the 6th Oct, to give us an idea of numbers, could you please say so in this thread. It would be great to have a lot of Broxi fans there to meet him and get a few pictures taken.  

Let's go. 

 

Would the trainer and club consider a half time appearance by our Broxi to promote the work that Bravehound do? Even a wee feature in the match programme that day might raise the profile a wee bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Travelrug said:

Would the trainer and club consider a half time appearance by our Broxi to promote the work that Bravehound do? Even a wee feature in the match programme that day might raise the profile a wee bit.

That is being worked on mate by @govanblue and Bravehound at the moment, it would hopefully be with a few of their dogs and of course Broxi. :thumbup:

PS are you going to make it along ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...