Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/08/2018 at 16:05, Bears r us said:

image.png.042b7712c52477ac5f4fbdebf93a0c2f.png

We have now agreed a date with Broxi’s trainer to bring him to Ibrox to meet fund members before a game.

It will be the game against Hearts on Saturday 6th October at the JG statue, between 1345 and 1445 approx, but these times will be confirmed nearer the meet up.

The only thing that might change this date is the EUROPA cup, if we reached the group stage then the second round of games seem to be the 4th October, if we had a game on the 4th (Thursday) then the Hearts game would probably be on the Sunday. Since that is still an unknown we will go with the Sat 6th Oct at the moment and will reschedule the Broxi meet if required.

If you are hoping to be able to meet up on the 6th Oct, to give us an idea of numbers, could you please say so in this thread. It would be great to have a lot of Broxi fans there to meet him and get a few pictures taken.  

Let's go. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

32 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I said I would be there after Parade in Dennistoun, but to be truthful and I don't think I'm being to forward, I think we will be in Europa League and has someone already said that would mean the game moved to the Sunday.

Yes mate I did say in the main post about the meet up that if we got to the group stages the game will be on the Sunday, we will see what happens after the games are over. :thumbup:

On 06/08/2018 at 16:05, Bears r us said:

image.png.042b7712c52477ac5f4fbdebf93a0c2f.png

We have now agreed a date with Broxi’s trainer to bring him to Ibrox to meet fund members before a game.

It will be the game against Hearts on Saturday 6th October at the JG statue, between 1345 and 1445 approx, but these times will be confirmed nearer the meet up.

The only thing that might change this date is the EUROPA cup, if we reached the group stage then the second round of games seem to be the 4th October, if we had a game on the 4th (Thursday) then the Hearts game would probably be on the Sunday. Since that is still an unknown we will go with the Sat 6th Oct at the moment and will reschedule the Broxi meet if required.

If you are hoping to be able to meet up on the 6th Oct, to give us an idea of numbers, could you please say so in this thread. It would be great to have a lot of Broxi fans there to meet him and get a few pictures taken.  

Let's go. 

^^^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived