Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

On 06/09/2018 at 22:01, Bears r us said:

This game has now been confirmed for 3pm KO on Sunday 7th October. Broxi and his trainer have confirmed that they can attend this change of date (Broxi said " not missing this meet up with as many as possible of my supporters from RM" :happy:). 

The time for Broxi to be at the JG statue has still to be confirmed, but it will be up here the week before the game. 

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

??

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck it, I'm raging about today's result, but we can only dust ourselves down and hopefully the manager learns from it.

But we have the Vienna game Thursday then Hearts next Sunday, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Broxi dog, keep smiling people I believe we will get something this season. :UK:

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Fuck it, I'm raging about today's result, but we can only dust ourselves down and hopefully the manager learns from it.

But we have the Vienna game Thursday then Hearts next Sunday, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Broxi dog, keep smiling people I believe we will get something this season. :UK:

I will get the time that he and trainer will be at the JG statue through the week and put it up in this thread. :cheers:

Just spoken to Broxi's trainer and she is hoping to have our boy at the JG statue by 1345 at the latest, they will stay to approx 1430 so that anyone wanting to meet Broxi can get a chance. 

I hope as many of his sponsors can make it as possible, if not as many pics put up after the game for others to see would be good.

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg.1be66af7157daabf724989160f650323.jpg

So this is pretty much confirmed now.

Sunday

Hearts game.

John Greig Statue

from approx 13:45 to 14:45

Attendance is Mandatory.  Can't have the wee fella thinking he's not wanted.

On a more serious note, this is a genuine training opportunity for our Brave recruit.  He needs real experience of crowds, and bustling environments.

Where better than the Statue, where at least we know it's all good guys.  :rangers:

See you all there.

@cushynumber - could you do another twitter message later in the week, and give it a re-tweet on matchday? 

And can you also add it to that smashing calendar page that we now have at the top of the site.  

image.png.d5ceeec341ea75484641e8bb101eada0.png

On 25/09/2018 at 00:02, Rambo1872 said:

I'l be there with a donation and to see the dug ? 

You raise an interesting point.

I will be on station to receive any donations (discreetly) offered by Members, either as a Bravehound donation, or as Fund Membership if you're due that!  :p:

But we will not be actively seeking donations at the statue.  We're not authorised to do that, and don't want to anyway!

We're there to let YOU see Broxi, not to raise more money.  That will come in time though, don't worry.  :p:

17 hours ago, govanblue said:

Sunday

Hearts game.

John Greig Statue

On a more serious note, this is a genuine training opportunity for our Brave recruit.  He needs real experience of crowds, and bustling environments.

Where better than the Statue, where at least we know it's all good guys.  :rangers:

See you all there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On 01/10/2018 at 23:08, govanblue said:

Sunday

Hearts game.

John Greig Statue

See you all there.

@cushynumber - could you do another twitter message later in the week, and give it a re-tweet on matchday? 

And can you also add it to that smashing calendar page that we now have at the top of the site.  

A few more pics arrived today he is now 28.6 kg (he was 22kg in August), what a lovely dug.

broxipicnewweighin.jpg

broxinewweighin.jpg

broxihalloween.jpg

broxichristmastree.jpg

Sunday

Hearts game.

John Greig Statue

See you all there.

^^^^^^^

7 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

On a side note bravehound are helping me bloody fantastic charity helping me and my personal dog as they help all veterans.

Broxi will become a legend ???? along with all the others trained by bravehound ????

Great to hear that mate. :thumbup:

Sunday

Hearts game.

John Greig Statue

See you all there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sunday

Hearts game.

Due to the weather forecasthttps://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2648579

Moved from John Greig Statue to underneath the Copland Stand near CF5 or 4 to give our Broxi boy and trainer some shelter and better photos for his supporters.

See you all there.

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Sunday

Hearts game.

Due to the weather forecast: https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2648579

Moved from John Greig Statue to underneath the Copland Stand near CF5 or 4 to give our Broxi boy and trainer some shelter and better photos for his supporters.

Where better than the Statue, where at least we know it's all good guys.  

See you all there.

@cushynumber would it be possible to mention the new place where Broxi weill be when you put it on twitter tomorrow? :thumbup:

Broxiatsecc.jpg

Archived