Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Sorry to have missed seeing him. We were a bit later than usual arriving and because of the weather just rushed straight in.  Hope he can be paraded inside at some point in the future though :happy:

Me too. I didn't see that the meeting point had been changed until now. Maybe next time!

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

:love: he's beautiful.  

A dog that will want for absolutely nothing during its life. I hope that his future guardian realises that he/she will have so many people looking out for their new best friend.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Me too. I didn't see that the meeting point had been changed until now. Maybe next time!

Sorry you missed him as well Jinty, I am hopeful we might get him back in the spring before he goes to his veteran. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry you missed him as well Jinty, I am hopeful we might get him back in the spring before he goes to his veteran. :thumbup:

Have you approached the Club with a view to publicising the charity? A wee procession round the pitch at half time could do wonders for the fund raising efforts if the Bears see the result of the work done by those at BH.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Have you approached the Club with a view to publicising the charity? A wee procession round the pitch at half time could do wonders for the fund raising efforts if the Bears see the result of the work done by those at BH.

Not yet, but we plan to.

The weather (and my usual poor timekeeping) scuppered a plan I had today for phase 1 of that.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

@govanblue has a plan for maybe a half time appearance mate, but he still has to arrange it and I do not think they (Rangers ) know yet :mutley: but he is on the case. :thumbup:

Many thanks to:

Anon
Cumbrian_Bear (RangersRadio)
John who saw it on Twitter
Richard, who reads RM, but hasn't signed up yet

@Rambo1872 

Keith, who was just walking past
Sir_John_Greig (RangersRadio)

for their donations to Bravehound.

I added that on to the backdated pawcket money we owe him, and gave Bravehound a cheque for £300.

And we gave him a Rangers Dog Shirt, Dog Lead, and Gym Bag to go with the Rangers scarf that Bears r us bought him.  :rangers:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

As said above mate we will try for another visit next spring.:thumbup:

The thing is , I go in CF4 so must have just missed him by minutes cos I was in my seat before the team comes out , that's what annoys me most . 

Hes looking great , and ,  as you say , next time ?

Archived