RFC Manager

People talking him up and people talking him down, can’t we just enjoy the moment. The positives as things stand far outweigh the negatives, no need to get carried away and also no need to be shitting bricks.

Let’s just enjoy the new regime change, the focus on a fitter squad, the turnover in players and the new back room set up. 

One game at a time. 

17 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'm not sure why I've been brought into this but thanks for thinking of me. 

When we do try for kids I'll find out how the wee ginger swimmers are.

For all we know yours could be shite. However as far as I can tell the only woman you might get a sniff at pumping is your auntie 

20180624_193927.jpg.ae3433165f924b0da1445b832fe479a4.jpg

Just pointing out I would fuck her.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Good post, Willis.

The way the attitude of we need a proven manager to being happy with a manager who has never manager an actual team in his career just because he was a good footballer is stupid. Still hope to fuck I'm wrong though, and he is good

i hope im wrong too bud

but folk act like Gerrard is better than any other manager cause his status as a player

Walter was an avg at best player but a great manager, same with Advocaat and Ferguson and the list goes on

then you have mccoist who was a great player and shit manager

everyone knows a great player does not make a great manager but are doing their best to ignore that fact

im happy to see us make an attempt and take  a risk but i dont want to see us depending on it just cause of the status of his playing career

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Talking about a winning mentality is one thing let's see if it translates over to the pitch.  

1.thumb.PNG.d4d1b85b90b1de35814c74beec3b5dfc.PNG2.thumb.PNG.389d69514456a0f23984d3aa84a4eebe.PNG3.thumb.PNG.a9f749d102de8ce66a0e2617d1a8a664.PNG4.thumb.PNG.a61ffb119cd4f3599f55fd277397c41c.PNG5.thumb.PNG.6e5a8b48c36947fa855850b5db9f8ae3.PNG

Everything you have posted there did not give me any type of excitement...(initially AM for the first season initially - as was hopeful, then reality hit)

This time I am raising an eyebrow, but not getting over excited.  Just optimistic of a turnaround.

As said,  it could be misplaced,  but I will know when the season starts, not because virtual RM "Managers" are telling us:)  

21 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'm not sure why I've been brought into this but thanks for thinking of me. 

When we do try for kids I'll find out how the wee ginger swimmers are.

For all we know yours could be shite. However as far as I can tell the only woman you might get a sniff at pumping is your auntie 

20180624_193927.jpg.ae3433165f924b0da1445b832fe479a4.jpg

:wow: