Rangers Disharmony Bollox

Steven Gerrard and Alfredo Morelos bromance to face early test with World Cup tensions running high - Rangers Diary.

Love was in the air at the Rangers team hotel earlier this week as a wedding took place in the scenic surroundings of their plush Spanish base.

And that came just 24 hours after Steven Gerrard spoke of his affection for Alfredo Morelos with the Light Blues boss admitting his own “love” for the striker, writes Gavin Berry in Spain .

But that burgeoning bromance could be severely tested if their respective nations clash in the last-16 of the World Cup.

The Rangers squad and coaching staff have a room set aside in their hotel so they can catch some of the Russia 2018 action in-between training sessions.

Four years ago Gerrard captained his country at the tournament in Brazil and after a horror showing where they picked up just one point he was happy to see the Three Lions get off to a winning start against Tunisia.

The World Cup scheduling meant that he was able to catch England in action against Panama today in-between training sessions with Morelos preparing to settle down to watch Colombia tonight after their shock 2-1 defeat against Japan in Saransk in their opener.

The Three Lions’ knockout opponents are likely to come from Group H and that leaves the possibility of a meeting with Colombia - and that would turn up the heat for 90 minutes for Gerrard and Morelos.

Daniel Candeias, though, sees Portugal as potential World Cup winners and Nikola Katic couldn’t be happier with Croatia’s blistering start. Gerrard wanted to use this trip to bring unity - but there could be divided loyalties as the tournament progresses.

Fuck all  substance to suggest anything other than banter but these bastards are suggesting disharmony. Nothing in our camp will differ from teams throughout Europe, but as usual it's an anti Rangers slant. Cunts have zero credibility.

They're worried and it's showing. Fuck 'em all.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-alfredo-morelos-bromance-12779634

denigrate

verb

criticize unfairly; disparage.

"doom and gloom merchants who denigrate their own country"

synonyms:disparage, belittle, diminish, deprecate, cast aspersions on, decry, criticize unfairly, attack, speak ill of, speak badly of, blacken the character of, blacken the name of, give someone a bad name, sully the reputation of, spread lies about, defame, slander, libel, calumniate, besmirch, run down, abuse, insult, slight, revile, malign, vilify

Sadly, it has become ingrained in the Scottish football media to be negative about Rangers. It is the done thing to find fault in everything we do.

If we were to announce a cure for HIV/Aids tomorrow, we would be slaughtered for not curing cancer.

34 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Offended no.

Acknowledging further evidence of a media campaign against us, yes.

But you enjoy your afternoon of not giving a fuck what is said against us.

? calm down petal.wish I was an Uber fan like you

5 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

? calm down petal.wish I was an Uber fan like you

Far from uber. Despising cunts in the media and press that repeatedly denigrate us isn't uber.

But the no one likes us we don't care attitude needs to be a thing of the past.

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I'm mostly angry and annoyed that anyone capable of putting more than two words together would come up with the line "Steven Gerrard and Alfredo Morelos bromance", probably one of the cringiest phrases I've heard in all my time as a Gers fan. 

They aren't its a Scottish 'journalist' who came up with it. I'd back the monkeys managing Shakespeare before one of them coming up with anything coherent, let alone relevant and factual.