Gerrard wanting total commitment

Smile

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I wonder how many of our players are NOT buying into this and just keeping quiet

Any like that should hopefully stick out like a sore thumb. Then we can bin them nice and quick like. 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

any ideas if this was directed at specific players or just the squad in general.  if its the whole squad thats kinda worrying but if only a few specific players then it gives an insight into the slackers

With the Number of players he's bringing in I think he does not rate the players currently here.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

With the Number of players he's bringing in I think he does not rate the players currently here.

tbf cant argue with that and if i were gerrard i sure as hell wouldnt trust the majority of last seasons team in my first ever management job.  honestly think we could see as many as 15 new players this summer.  

19 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Full commitment and no more shitebaggery, the rest will fall into place. #LetsGo

I have never used the word shitebaggery in my life but it sums up some of our recent players and teams well.

It better be added to the OED at some point