Gerrard wanting total commitment

Smile

Just now, BlueboyG said:

The useless cunts that are described as refs will have a field day with us next season if some of our players toughen up, we had plenty booked and sent off for fuck all, what will it be like now, hope SG stands up to these hopeless refs.

I’ve got a feeling he’s going to be at hampden a few times this season, for telling it like it is. 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

The useless cunts that are described as refs will have a field day with us next season if some of our players toughen up, we had plenty booked and sent off for fuck all, what will it be like now, hope SG stands up to these hopeless refs.

I don’t think Gerrard will be slow to call things exactly as he sees it mate, if the refs are being cunts SG will call them out on it and will be backed by his friends in the English media. I think this season we might see a fairer playing field when it comes to refs decisions.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

embarrassing he should even have to tell a professional footballer that. 

Agree and it seems obvious. But these sorts of things are the difference between average players and top players, at least in mentality if not skill. It doesn’t just apply to football. In any career to be successful you need to make that extra effort or commitment. 

This is the very minimum required at Rangers and it has been missing for too long. At the least it is encouraging to hear the Gerrard gets it. We need the players to buy into it then we might start to see a team on the park starting to display the minimum standards that we all know and expect. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I don’t think Gerrard will be slow to call things exactly as he sees it mate, if the refs are being cunts SG will call them out on it and will be backed by his friends in the English media. I think this season we might see a fairer playing field when it comes to refs decisions.

I agree but then again if it's looking like we might win the league then am sure they'll be a few "honest mistakes" , I think we'll win it this year but we'll have to be that good that the ref's can't make a difference. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Apart from too many of ours being spineless, I think the tranny shagger in the east is giving Mr Gerrard an extra incentive to absolutely pummel them.

I can see quite a few more signings.

Agreed I can see more coming in as well. Allen confirmed they expect to be doing deal up until the end of the window. 

9 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was just going to say that myself.

Most of our games will be shown live, and all our highlights will be shown down south, and beyond, and analysed. The SFA are not going to want the world see how incompetent they are so I agree I think we will see a difference in the refereeing this season,

Looks like he’ll take no shit at the same time shows signs of how much of a doing our supports sanity has took with the past few managers and players when social media etc is in raptures coz the new manager has told the players to be arsed tackling