Smile

Gerrard wanting total commitment

I liked that "get it in your heads, now!" ... like that tone.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Your use of capital letters is strange.

It’s secret code mate as Smile is an under cover agent 

To be honest i haven't really seen any slacking in the training videos but then again they are only a few minutes long.

What is amazing is that Andy Halliday is still there.

:p:

• Like 1

Like it, no fucking messing. 

We go to win the ball all over the pitch, love it. 

Certainly rams home the message from the backroom staff interviews of last week about the high tempo high pressing game Stevie wants them to play. 

The useless cunts that are described as refs will have a field day with us next season if some of our players toughen up, we had plenty booked and sent off for fuck all, what will it be like now, hope SG stands up to these hopeless refs.

• Like 2

Just now, BlueboyG said:

The useless cunts that are described as refs will have a field day with us next season if some of our players toughen up, we had plenty booked and sent off for fuck all, what will it be like now, hope SG stands up to these hopeless refs.

I’ve got a feeling he’s going to be at hampden a few times this season, for telling it like it is. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

I don’t think Gerrard will be slow to call things exactly as he sees it mate, if the refs are being cunts SG will call them out on it and will be backed by his friends in the English media. I think this season we might see a fairer playing field when it comes to refs decisions.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

embarrassing he should even have to tell a professional footballer that. 

Agree and it seems obvious. But these sorts of things are the difference between average players and top players, at least in mentality if not skill. It doesn’t just apply to football. In any career to be successful you need to make that extra effort or commitment. 

This is the very minimum required at Rangers and it has been missing for too long. At the least it is encouraging to hear the Gerrard gets it. We need the players to buy into it then we might start to see a team on the park starting to display the minimum standards that we all know and expect. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve got a feeling he’s going to be at hampden a few times this season, for telling it like it is. 

And hopefully lifting cups...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I don’t think Gerrard will be slow to call things exactly as he sees it mate, if the refs are being cunts SG will call them out on it and will be backed by his friends in the English media. I think this season we might see a fairer playing field when it comes to refs decisions.

I agree but then again if it's looking like we might win the league then am sure they'll be a few "honest mistakes" , I think we'll win it this year but we'll have to be that good that the ref's can't make a difference. 

• Like 1

The half arsed attempts to press and win the ball back were probably the most frustrating thing to watch last season, glad its being addressed early on. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And to lift 2 cups😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Your use of capital letters is strange.

Your strange ya retard 

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Your strange ya retard 

Reported.

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Any like that should hopefully stick out like a sore thumb. Then we can bin them nice and quick like. 

don't know why but I said this in begbies accent from trainspotting 😂

• Like 1

Apart from too many of ours being spineless, I think the tranny shagger in the east is giving Mr Gerrard an extra incentive to absolutely pummel them.

I can see quite a few more signings.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Apart from too many of ours being spineless, I think the tranny shagger in the east is giving Mr Gerrard an extra incentive to absolutely pummel them.

I can see quite a few more signings.

Agreed I can see more coming in as well. Allen confirmed they expect to be doing deal up until the end of the window. 

10 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

embarrassing he should even have to tell a professional footballer that. 

Tell him what? I play it and there's no sound.

14 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Take yer phone off silent ya old fud. 

9 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was just going to say that myself.

Most of our games will be shown live, and all our highlights will be shown down south, and beyond, and analysed. The SFA are not going to want the world see how incompetent they are so I agree I think we will see a difference in the refereeing this season,

2 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Take yer phone off silent ya old fud. 

Tablet and my volume is up full ya young fud😆

• Like 1

Looks like he’ll take no shit at the same time shows signs of how much of a doing our supports sanity has took with the past few managers and players when social media etc is in raptures coz the new manager has told the players to be arsed tackling 

Scenes when Windass scores his first hat trick of the new season but then shites out a 50/50. Meltdown.

3 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Click here to turn your volume up. 

Where does the clip come from incsentally? Is it a leak?